IGNORED

Patrick McGoohan died today....

Atop

who are you cursing? ludd?

write it write it write it write it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write itwrite it write it write it

Guest abusivegeorge

Oh I see, nacnuds his nickname, didn't realise it was duncan backwards, but nah thats not his real name and he REALLY doesnt want his real name posted on here.

well.... looks like the cat is out of the bag

I am none other than Duncan MacLeod, almost 400 years old and thus born in 1592 during a battle in Glenfinnan, Scotland to a woman who had been part of an army engaged in attacking the Scottish Highlands. My father and Chieftain of Clan MacLeod, Ian MacLeod, stated that i was a foundling given to his wife Mary to replace the stillborn son she had delivered, and raised to be his successor.

During my life, I have met and learned many things from many people that moulded me to become a great Immortal. I met many other Immortals: some became mentors, some became friends and some became enemies. Beginning as a reckless, uneducated, and somewhat arrogant man, I gradually changed and matured as I travelled the world until I became the wise, educated and compassionate character of present times. I am an expert in many subjects, fluent in many languages (Gaelic, English, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, and Arabic) and skilled in many forms of martial arts. I have had many occupations including soldier, bodyguard, newspaper editor, World War I ambulance driver, chauffeur, and World War II Resistance fighter. More recently I am an antiques dealer, a dojo owner and a part-time History teacher.

I am tall and brown-haired. Like all Immortals, my aging process stopped at the moment of my First Death when I was 30. Thus I've been looking like a man in his early thirties for four hundred years and will do so until, if ever, I am beheaded. My injuries heal very quickly and when i am killed by any means other than beheading, i revive some time later fully healthy again.

I was raised to be the next chieftain of my clan and this fact influenced my personality. I have a strong moral conscience and a sense of nobility; I protect the weak and innocent and punish the evildoers. I am known to be very loyal. I am referred to by more than one character as a "Boy Scout" and tend to see things in terms of black and white, being often criticized - sometimes in jest, sometimes not - for my rigid sense of honor and my determination to intervene in events that often place me in danger. I feel responsible for others and when I think people died because of me, I feels I has to avenge them. I mentors new Immortals even when I has doubts about them. Like all Immortals, I am unable to have children but I likes them and takes care of those he meets. I am very respected by both mortals and Immortals and considered by some to be one of the prime contenders for The Prize[citation needed].

I enjoy life. As Connor said, I have "all the fun and most of the good women". Although I am a womanizer, I share my life with a few women I grow to love. Those who are mortal, I remain loyal to their memories and cherishes the moments I had with them. I am a perfectionist and keen to learn new things, be it reading, playing Shakespeare or fighting skills. I am cunning and very difficult to catch because i have experienced most of everything life has to offer. I have a very good memory and can remember things that happened centuries ago.

As an Immortal, I take The Game with a grain of salt. I fulfill my duty and defend my head when i am challenged but i am not bloodthirsty and occasionally spare my opponents, especially female Immortals. Indeed, I do not hunt other Immortals for their heads, but I fight evil ones if they attack people I care about. As I told Alexei Voshin, "if you harm people I care about, I'll send you to hell the hard way". Unlike Connor, for example, I do not consider The Game my primary purpose in life and sometimes retire from it.

I am not prejudiced against mortals (Indeed, despising mortals is an attribute of most evil Immortals). I am generally very generous to mortals, and almost always try to avoid hurting them. Being four hundred years old, I have seen dozens of them age and die and thus acutely, and sometimes bitterly know how fragile they are. "I have mourned more friends than I can count. Death is part of my life." For this reason, i protect them, especially from evil Immortals and from the dangerous consequences The Game can have for them. I feel they have nothing to do with it and should not suffer from it. I don't usually tell them about my immortality except when I trusts them with my life. I never get used to death, especially the death of my lovers. As I told Tessa : "No matter how many years go by. Or how many times you say goodbye to those you care most about, when they leave, you....... When they die, you're naked and alone." But it never prevents me from involving myself in life again.

After becoming a mentor to Richie, I matured into something of a father-figure, with a stronger, more confident outlook on life. After Richie's death, I became a darker, brooding character acutely aware of the fragility of life and my participation in The Game decreased.

Despite the fact that I was exiled from my own clan after my First Death in 1622, I remain proud of, and faithful to, my Scottish heritage. I usually introduce myself to other Immortals as "Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod" and I fought for Scottish independence whenever I could, including the Battle of Culloden in 1746 , eventually trying to steal the Stone of Scone in 1950

Hammond is a dark eyed Immortal whom i have battled fiercely for the Prize in many centuries. Many Years ago, a curse was put upon me by a Cornish Witch from a place known as Logan's Rock which meaned i was no longer able to Kill the Hammond myself. Hence my bloodthirsty desire to see the Head of Hammond sliced free from his mangled body in a high speed Mechanical chariot show of vanity. [Citation Needed]

May I ask, if you have such compassion for letting those live, then why would you wish the death of Hammond?

i've always wondered why i dislike hammond ... i mean he doesn't seem like an indecent chap .. certainly not as painful as clarkson is who rakes in the demerit points with his egolicious tory bollock talking .. (and french car hating) ..

so when i strip back the fact that hammond is a tv presenter so will be somewhat ludicrous from the outset .. and other related schtuff like his terrible choice in clothing ... i'm left with two things that for some reason or another my permeate my subconscious in the negative about this guy ..

.. his hair .. and the fact that he's short ... and if i reason that he quoffs his hair in that elevated manner for the purpose of increasing his somewhat diminuative presence .. i'm left with the idea that i instinctively dislike someone for reason that they are short !! ..

perhaps it's just that he's short in relation to the other hosts ... there's a sense of that to combat an exasperating physical domination by his felloz .. the man has to be extra out there .. bouncing up and down whilst wildly gesticulating ... overstressing keywords like a with all the excitement of an overbuzzed monday morning drivetime radio deejay ...

hrmm or some crap ...

so i must overcome this particular malaise and ebrace this hammond chap on an even footing as his peers ... allowing myself to dislike all with equal meausure .. whilst still skimming through the shows hoping for actual car reviews ... 'why can't it be the DWTV car show, I just want price comparisons and engine stats damn youuuuu' ..

yeP .. soree ..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived