IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David R James

if u aint seen the new episode yet dont read on....

Just watched the new episode, that charles widmore young lad thing was a good twist. Whats funny is john looks the same age or older than widmore yet he's atleast 18years younger. Its cool how we know why richard visited john wen he was young and why he asked what belonged to him, but why he's the leader is still questionable. I reckon the chick keepin guard on dan when they were at the bomb tower mite be his mum, but thats a complete guess cos we dont know if she was into science or any of that shiz.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah not a bad episode. and yeah hawkings IS daniels mom. the young widmore reveal was a surprise though.

thats prolly daniels mom

ellie=eloise hawking

ah good catch man!!

she annoyed the crap out of me. why doesnt she open her mouth when she speaks?

Also I was thinking that the woman who was in a coma who supposedly wakes up and thinks she's 4 years old, talks to her dad who died 5 years ago etc. might have had her brain sent back and forth through time, since that's what Daniel Faraday tried to do with rats.

Also I was thinking that the woman who was in a coma who supposedly wakes up and thinks she's 4 years old, talks to her dad who died 5 years ago etc. might have had her brain sent back and forth through time, since that's what Daniel Faraday tried to do with rats.

oh for sure

hawkings IS daniels mom.

i think so to, but it has yet to be proven.

aye the slow reveal where you already know who it is before the camera pans up and they turn around

Guest David R James

The way they use the english accent is so shit, clearly some of them are americans. I dont get why they cast all these british actors/actresses in american shows to do american accents and then cast americans to do british, neither are good at it so why dont they stick to casting brits for brits and americans for an americans. Not everyone in england is a cockney or londoner, and thats how lost portrays its. Get some west country accents in there thats what i say!

Archived