IGNORED

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Eating Us

Guest bitroast

Guest arbee

yeah, no doubt about this purchase. I only hope it's gonna be out in vinyl....

is it just me or does this release seems to be a bit more melancholic than their previous ? anyways, it's good good.

i'm buying the shit out of this. this album is fucking fantastic. not as quirky as earlier albums, but some really beautiful music.

don't forget to get the "born on a day the sun didnt rise" 7 inch vinyl with demo version too tomorrow only for record store day. i know there are a few places in chicago selling it. sucks for me because no stores around me are participating.

edit: it is limited to 500 copies so might be worth it just for ebay later

don't forget to get the "born on a day the sun didnt rise" 7 inch vinyl with demo version too tomorrow only for record store day. i know there are a few places in chicago selling it. sucks for me because no stores around me are participating.

edit: it is limited to 500 copies so might be worth it just for ebay later

yah, i don't have record player anyway, soooooo

yeah it does seem like a good idea, but it leaves me out of the equation. i guess that's why it's going to be just a son from the album and a demo version - so it's slightly less annoying to all the people that can't participate. but even then it's a little annoying...

and you know that most of those copies are just going to end up on ebay for 4x the price they paid. bah!

insound has these looks like...

the drums are pretty prominent on this one

yeah, I like that it still has the BMSR sound, but it is just improved upon tastefully at the same time. The timbral qualities that they create are still there, just better placed and mixed.

yeah it does seem like a good idea, but it leaves me out of the equation. i guess that's why it's going to be just a son from the album and a demo version - so it's slightly less annoying to all the people that can't participate. but even then it's a little annoying...

and you know that most of those copies are just going to end up on ebay for 4x the price they paid. bah!

insound has these looks like...

i've heard they do ridiculous packaging for vinyl though... like they just post things in an unprotected envelope (probably from here i think). same reason why i haven't got the picture disc yet either... hopefully i can find an ebay person with both at some point.

yeah thats a good point, my picture disk came busted through all 4 sides of the plastic sleeve

• 3 weeks later...

from what i understand the hairy version is limited to 1000 split between silver and brown "hair" and can be pre-ordered from either the bmsr site or graveface.

there was a pre-order last night at midnight EST at both sites for some extra goodies, the bmsr site was first 50 get numbered, stamped polaroid art and the graveface was first 100 get stickers and pins and stuff. the bmsr pre-order sold out pretty quick.

Archived