IGNORED

For those of us born in the late '70s....

Atop

Guest analogue wings
Who here played with Playmobile?

Playmobile-TV-Crew.jpg

I loved the vehicles, but I hated that when you tried to move only one of their legs the other one followed.

ZOMG I had the TV crew. Like that but with another camera and a floodlight and a director and a clown. Even though I wasnt Danish or whatever the fuck they are.

dangit i tried to find the Robot Chicken Playmobil Mansion skit but it's not on the t00b

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had a action man. action man was the english version of GI joe in that he went to eton and experienced an overly friendly rugby coach, then got a 1st in military history at cambridge before joining the SAS.

Guest analogue wings
i had a action man. action man was the english version of GI joe in that he went to eton and experienced an overly friendly rugby coach, then got a 1st in military history at cambridge before joining the SAS.

and made a video of Prince Harry calling someone a paki

i remebemr playmobile. it was european thing tho.. my cousin lived in madrid and he was always trying to start me on that shit. im lego 100%

and made a video of Prince Harry calling someone a paki

got it in one.

i once stripped my action man and made him do laps around the garden in 'nightclub barbie' clothing.

Guest abusivegeorge
yes i do and had a stretch doll. i broke it open an that fucker was messy

I sat mine on the radiator and forgot I'd put him there, I was nodding off in bed 2 nights later and I heard this fucking almighty bang, the thing had exploded where it had expanded under pressure, that shit was and still is, everywhere.

with stretch armstrong its the same shit that inside a stress ball right? that stuff is intriguing. better than cornflour and water.

Guest analogue wings
my sister had a Stretch Armstrong and i destroyed that cunt

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

you've just got to keep twisting up smaller bulges of his ailing torso until a small wound pops and he bleeds viscously to death, the cunt.

well, its cornstarch

i used to have a pack of gak, now that got everywhere. including the ceiling, sadly.
oh shit i remember gak. what a worthless toy

Guest analogue wings
ATOP, you don't strike me as a gi joe guy. i didn't think hippyish people with beards and shit liked that stuff

captain-planet.jpeg

Archived