IGNORED

Yek

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest JohnTqs

is that his/her real face? i mean i looked on his/her profile and it said male so i figured it was just a pic of someone else

lol, I feel guilty now about saying things that probably aren't true. I do remember he/she posting something about the George being short for Georgina but I'm not really sure. Teeth.

Guest David R James
46dec5-boner-prof.jpg

Fuckin lol!

Its great how we need to be directed to the obvious with a nice red circle.

I wonder, if a teacher was found to of had a boner in class, would he be fired? its a normal bodily function, so where would he stand if he took it to court for being discriminated against for havin a natural bodily function? he wouldnt be able to justify it, would he?

boner2.jpg

change ur avatar to something that relates to the hottest of your boners.

boner.jpg

the girl in the middle has a serious outy belly button. she could do her guy up the butt with that thing.

boner2.jpg

change ur avatar to something that relates to the hottest of your boners.

boner.jpg

the girl in the middle has a serious outy belly button. she could do her guy up the butt with that thing.

Hahahaha, i don't think that's an outty man

Guest abusivegeorge

I'd have thought that my life for essines would have shown that I'm a girl or gay for him, your call.

JohnTqs-read the rules

nene mutliple assgasms-thats just hilarious.

Archived