IGNORED

Skins (TV program)

Guest joshier

Guest Dirty Protest

My uncle is one of the writers of Shameless and I still think its shit. You can blame him for the awful Northern Irish charaters.

heh, what iain said is pretty much spot on. it's terrible.

shameless' first and second seasons were really enjoyable. not too sure on the show since then... i still watch it though, still some laugh out loud moments, and i actually really like the northern irish character... paddy mcguire. class act.

Guest David R James
david who's that in your avatar

Its is David James,He's an english football player, englands worst goal keeper of all time, after the other worst goal keeper of all time.

Guest abusivegeorge
david who's that in your avatar

Its is David James,He's an english football player, englands worst goal keeper of all time, after the other worst goal keeper of all time.

David Seaman?

Well, I watched the first and second episodes last night at the insistance of my housemates, and we all thought it was terrible. Absolutely depressing. Unrealistic, garish, insensitive, ignorant television for sheltered people who've never had any real fun in their lives. And shop at Topman. No attempt at characterisation beyond the most superficial, no real humour, and an incredibly cynical and unfair portrayal of actual human life, interaction and existence. What the fuck were they thinking? It's worse than Shameless.

I really like shameless and I quite enjoy skins. What's wrong with watching good looking people do funny things?

I also think Ultravisitor and Hello Everything sound basically the same.

sorry

Guest David R James

The only person i ever thought of vaguely doin in skins was the teacher from season one, i cant recall anyone else was fit. I dont like shameless at all, it mite be cos im a southerner and i really dont get it.

Archived