IGNORED

Alex Jones on FEMA Camps

Dale

Skip half way through if you're impatient..

A new bill introduced in Congress authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to set up a network of FEMA camp facilities to be used to house U.S. citizens in the event of a national emergency.

The National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645 mandates the establishment of national emergency centers to be located on military installations for the purpose of to providing temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster, according to the bill.

The legislation also states that the camps will be used to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations.

Ominously, the bill also states that the camps can be used to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security, an open ended mandate which many fear could mean the forced detention of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse.

On a serious note, a lot of people won't like this if it comes into place successfully.

alex jones occasionally smokes weed and makes belligerently drunk abusive phonecalls to some of the people who've worked for him

i like a lot of the stuff he has to say, but over time he's turned me off mostly because hes a Christian. I think this is a ruiner for a lot of things, similar to why my liking for Prince has deteriorated

fun fact: my sister did a bullhorning session with him at Bilderberg and is in his newest film

well yeah prince has just gotten to that point in his post-cocaine lifestyle where he has to grasp onto christianity or else he'll lose complete control of himself and end up like michael jackson or bobby brown or some shit.

with that said, his new material is total garbage.

can this become a prince thread?

Archived