IGNORED

any quake live experts here ??

Guest jubes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey chax sent you a msg - but just in case, please, at; petter_lofgren@hotmail.com

strange playing web browser based but a friend says it's just as smooth as q3 before, so I guess it's great

hey chax sent you a msg - but just in case, please, at; petter_lofgren@hotmail.com

strange playing web browser based but a friend says it's just as smooth as q3 before, so I guess it's great

sent

i think that the trick is to also have an xbox live account with the same email and other videogame subscribtions

that way they only invite serious players

how the hell would they know if my email has video game subs or is linked to my live account?

i dont know man....john carmack is a spokesman for microsoft, maybe id software has access to an email listing of gamers who have xbox live accounts etc just use your fucking brain represent

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
i think that the trick is to also have an xbox live account with the same email and other videogame subscribtions

how the hell would they know if my email has video game subs or is linked to my live account?

i dont know man....john carmack is a spokesman for microsoft, maybe id software has access to an email listing of gamers who have xbox live accounts etc just use your fucking brain represent

Im not saying it isnt possible but I actually did use my brain and imagined the whole process and just thought it was a little far fetched. Imagine them going to microsoft and all these other gaming companies saying we want your email subscription lists? that kind of stuff isnt supposed to be shared, let alone would companies would not want to give that information away for free. Then compiling these lists and processing every email beta request based on that would be retarded.

Im sure its just based on numbers and how much new people they want hitting the servers periodically.

Im not saying it isnt possible but I actually did use my brain and imagined the whole process and just thought it was a little far fetched. Imagine them going to microsoft and all these other gaming companies saying we want your email subscription lists? that kind of stuff isnt supposed to be shared, let alone would companies would not want to give that information away for free. Then compiling these lists and processing every email beta request based on that would be retarded.

Im sure its just based on numbers and how much new people they want hitting the servers periodically.

you should read those legal notices when you install software... basically they could put "We retain the right to sell, ditribute, or walk down the street and shout out your e-mail address. We also retain the right to rape your mum whenever we want." and guess what... they can you clicked I Agree remember?

Guest Dirty Protest

Chax or anyone else sort me out with an invite please. I was in a UT league so never really played Quake, but like the idea of browser games. Sometimes the future is as cool as we were promised.

Chax or anyone else sort me out with an invite please. I was in a UT league so never really played Quake, but like the idea of browser games. Sometimes the future is as cool as we were promised.

beneboi has it right

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

you should read those legal notices when you install software... basically they could put "We retain the right to sell, ditribute, or walk down the street and shout out your e-mail address. We also retain the right to rape your mum whenever we want." and guess what... they can you clicked I Agree remember?

I have no concern if the email and information I put in subscriptions or whatever is sent out to the illuminati's monster grandma and sold to the ukrian martian's.. not worried about any of the possibilities from that.

Im saying I dont see why if ID wanted an selective beta they would go out to all these venues, pay money for the emails that subscribe to their service and make an exclusive list based on that. It just doesnt make sense to me. Ive been in plenty of beta's and seen many different selection process'es or lack there of.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Space Coyote

*bump*

post your quake live names for friend requests. im hetzjagd0 currently cause my first beta account got screwed and i had to add a 0 and create a new one.

oh yeah and if anyone didn't already know the beta is now open for anyone to sign up

Archived