IGNORED

prostitutes/casual encounters

Guest A/D

@tv: there's no way i would knock dolphin-flogging. i think it is awesome. i also think sex is awesome. what is a chat up? is that like an english thing where you talk without showing your teeth? (sorry uk ppl cl has me in a bad mood)

@iain: nice. i need me some flesh.

@aw: it's funny, but i have been . . i get out all the time and have met so many new people in the last few weeks. i work with different people every job. i get along really well with most people too! maybe i get put in the friend category. i don't know. prostitutes.

edit: yay, 10 years of watmm and my first 3-page thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think what he is looking for is a genuine sexual experience with an experienced sexual partner and that's it. i can understand the no frills thing, i hate club situations. sex you pay for is a realm beyond club sex or relationship sex.

Guest analogue wings
sounds obvious, but just leave the house more. I'm 2 for 3 from the last 3 weekends...

Oh my god, YOU SLUT!

:cry:

*showers repeatedly*

*self harms*

All you gotta do is trick your friend Bill's girlfriend into coming over to Mae's house, make her smoke a joint of marijuana, and rape her. Duuuuh. Just stay away from that Bill, he's a marijuana addict and is prone to hallucinations.

Guest tv_party
@tv: there's no way i would knock dolphin-flogging. i think it is awesome. i also think sex is awesome. what is a chat up? is that like an english thing where you talk without showing your teeth? (sorry uk ppl cl has me in a bad mood)

@iain: nice. i need me some flesh.

@aw: it's funny, but i have been . . i get out all the time and have met so many new people in the last few weeks. i work with different people every job. i get along really well with most people too! maybe i get put in the friend category. i don't know. prostitutes.

edit: yay, 10 years of watmm and my first 3-page thread

lol mate not a uk'er just like some of the terminology. just trying to get a feel for where you're at in life since there is a wide range here. you didn't answer my question but it's ok if you don't want to. I didn't get laid 'til after I got out of college.

man I hate socializing, sounds like you do too.

no, i honestly LOVE hanging out! i hang out w/people all the time. it's not any sex i'm looking for - it's a specifically awesome sexual encounter that doesn't have to be emotional at all. it's probably part of the fallout from my recent breakup that i want this, but it sure does sound like fun.

i would definitely take it from the people i know/meet if we were both interested. i have gone on a couple of "dates" recently and if that works out, great. but there are people out there who make hundreds of $ an hour to have sex! come on, people . . haven't you ever wondered what that's like?

*doesn't say anything related to wanting to find out for fear of gf reading watmm*

*waits for girlfriend to mention this*

*cries because gf might actually see this*

. it's not any sex i'm looking for - it's a specifically awesome sexual encounter that doesn't have to be emotional at all.

i would definitely take it from the people i know/meet if we were both interested.

man haven't you ever watched Seinfeld :angel:

essines you are a champion. just tell her that it's an indication of your fearless, honest character that you admitted these natural male feelings.

and no, i haven't ever watched seinfeld

Guest analogue wings
haven't you ever wondered what that's like?

fuck yes

but then i imagine, at just the wrong time, catching sight of a weird scar or a gross tattoo or an unfortunately placed shaving cut and thinking EEEW PWOSTITUTE

lol

no, i honestly LOVE hanging out! i hang out w/people all the time. it's not any sex i'm looking for - it's a specifically awesome sexual encounter that doesn't have to be emotional at all. it's probably part of the fallout from my recent breakup that i want this, but it sure does sound like fun.

I have to say that's my biggest worry for you, that you'd end up disappointed. I think that's where the west and east may differ, at least in China there's been a culture that it's an actual occupation that requires some training, whereas in the west I think you're more likely to come across gals who don't feel any obligation other than looking pretty. But from everything you've said so far it sounds like you're pretty clear-eyed and have a good attitude about the whole notion, so...

thanks lumpy. i have wondered if i've hyped it up too much. what if it's like getting a shrink - you have to try 4 or 5 before you get one you work well with? either way, i know i'll never find out unless i try.

late update: i may have it lined up for tomorrow! from a friend. too early to say perhaps, but i'll keep y'all posted.

Guest analogue wings
thanks lumpy. i have wondered if i've hyped it up too much. what if it's like getting a shrink - you have to try 4 or 5 before you get one you work well with? either way, i know i'll never find out unless i try.

late update: i may have it lined up for tomorrow! from a friend. too early to say perhaps, but i'll keep y'all posted.

a friend referred you to a good hooker, or a friend is going to have casual sex with you?

gaysingles.png

NYU students?

bahaha. all the ones i see are thin as rails and wearing some kind of broad striped material.

a friend referred you to a good hooker, or a friend is going to have casual sex with you?

well, if i interpret some coy txt messages correctly, a friend is inviting me into the home tomorrow. no prostitutes yet. though i have one picked out if i can get some disposable income 'round heah.

Archived