IGNORED

prostitutes/casual encounters

Guest A/D

Guest abusivegeorge
not as disgusting as all the cock shots and fake tits in your boob upload. Quality, not quantity sir

no, comparing the whores you buy to teenagers you deflower is significantly more disgusting than a gallery of pictures (of any kind)

Bullshit motherfucker.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not as disgusting as all the cock shots and fake tits in your boob upload. Quality, not quantity sir

no, comparing the whores you buy to teenagers you deflower is significantly more disgusting than a gallery of pictures (of any kind)

Bullshit motherfucker.

i would enjoy Benenboi elaborating more on his moral standards to the group :beer:

Guest abusivegeorge

Bullshit motherfucker.

i would enjoy Benenboi elaborating more on his moral standards to the group :beer:

Lol, he travels on his own a lot, I guess, apart from his dog, he doesn't see much?

Love you really dude.

lol how is saying something is disgusting a moral standard

i personally think prostitutes are disgusting, thats just me, and when i think of a big hairy white guy deflowering little bitty asian teenage virgins, it also kind of disgusts me. im not saying its wrong.

*buys lumpenprol a prostitute*

this ones on me, lumpy

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, fair enough, I see your point and "big hairy white guy" reminds me of the dude from aqua teen hunger force who lives next door.

I was trying to say it reminded me of my first lays when I was a teenager. But I was mostly exaggerating for effect: in my experience, popping a girl's cherry is not what it's cracked up to be. Screwing snug hookers is much more enjoyable.

A few months ago I slept with some philippino girl that turned out to be a virgin. It was not pleasant.

But that shit was like a vice on my dick.

edit: she turned out to be older than me, I should clarify.

Guest abusivegeorge
A few months ago I slept with some philippino girl that turned out to be a virgin. It was not pleasant.

You lucky bastard.

right. Nothing fun about getting stuck halfway in. Nothing fun about screwing someone who doesn't understand her body yet, either.

Guest abusivegeorge

I popped my ex's cherry and she really didn't seem in that much pain, or perhaps she just wasn't showing it, ah well.

Guest abusivegeorge
go suck a cock gb3

only if you're offering yours you sexy mustached fool

dude

*books a plane ticket*

I WILL NOT DO SLOPPY SECONDS.

Also, FUCK YOU, my penis was plent big enough, it was all I could afford anyway.

good idea, a penis is definitely an item i splurge on

get it?

Archived