IGNORED

are idm listeners new age types

oyster

I do have a personal fractal-based philosophy/sophism I builded up during acid+weed trips. The IDM part of it is that i'm trying to relate it to Wittgenstein's work.

I've only been to one show that one would assume was full of ppl similar to those on here. It was autechre at the middle east in MA several years ago. Never seen a club full of people where it was so obvious they were only going home alone to spank it after. Looked like they had walked straight off the set of the matrix. Had any of them the mindset to plan an afterparty, people there may have been invited to the first one of their lives. Did meet some girl (possibly the only female in the club) who was a front office secretary for kurzweil. Pretty sexy if I do say so myself.

nah, maybe some cross-section of boc fans..

the average idm listener is a mid-20s internet addict, with ocd, anxiety disorder, and/or asperger's. they like obscure/avant-garde movies, caffeine, and buddhism/atheism.

Archived