IGNORED

chicken ceasar salad - learn how!

Guest thanksomuch

looks ncie this salad 2 thumz ^^^up^^^

so i have been to the place where supposedly the ceasar salad was invented - "ceasars" in tijuana - the waiter prepares the salad at the table - also does the raw egg in front of you. i felt sort of sick afterwards passing by all the panaderias thinking about that raw mexican egg. i was 10 years odl

Guest SecondaryCell

I don't get all of the negative comments and suggestions here - must be the anonymity of the internets... anyway:

Wow - thanksomuch (literally) for this... I'm going to be making it often. I've been looking for years for a Caesar dressing in a bottle that compares to a restaurant, but none exist. They never seem to put the anchovies in and the result is something like a sour ranch dressing. After seeing how easy it is I'll just be making my own from now on.

Would be cool for Thanksie and Fred to have a thread that only they can post to - lots of recipes and pix... without the annoying and unrelated comments from the nay-sayers.

Guest thanksomuch
for a food stylist, it doesnt actually look very pretty. im sure its delicious though.

umm, this was my lunch. if you want to see examples of my food styling you can fucking go to my myspace.

I don't get all of the negative comments and suggestions here - must be the anonymity of the internets... anyway:

Wow - thanksomuch (literally) for this... I'm going to be making it often. I've been looking for years for a Caesar dressing in a bottle that compares to a restaurant, but none exist. They never seem to put the anchovies in and the result is something like a sour ranch dressing. After seeing how easy it is I'll just be making my own from now on.

Would be cool for Thanksie and Fred to have a thread that only they can post to - lots of recipes and pix... without the annoying and unrelated comments from the nay-sayers.

i'd like to do it as often as i can. like i said it's going to be based off of availability and time.

is there anything you'd like to see?

umm i'm sure since you haven't been here for long ... (given your lost count) ... that you don't realize that the suggestion that we would be living in some sort of state of anonymity from each other on here .. is preposterous ... people have been on this board for many years ... we know who we are ...

yes it didn't look that appealing ... needed more salad and less dressing but i guess it is the uS ... a couple of unblended strips of anchovy wouldn't have hurt either ..

still .. we're all bitch queens when it comes to something as personal as food .. heh ... i really appreciate the concept thankse .. keep it up ... recipes are hit and miss i might not like one .. but love another of your suggestions .. so the more you post .. the better the overall hit rate yeah ..

+ at banter style like anawing sed .. be appreciated ...

+ did you marinate your chicken in lemon juice .. ?? .. looked like it .. but you just wrote .. 'season chicken' ..

Guest thanksomuch
+ did you marinate your chicken in lemon juice .. ?? .. looked like it .. but you just wrote .. 'season chicken' ..

i just did olive oil and salt and pepper. but of course feel free to addlib.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived