IGNORED

Your favorite foods

Guest JohnTqs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

traditionally my favorite food is a lightly fried oyster. growing up my parents would take me every year on my birthday to this place called fishmonger's to get fried oysters

lately good duck breast is my favorite, followed by a good tuna steak, followed by good roquefort cheese

my favorite ingredients/flavors right now are cilantro, vinegar, avocado, soy, lime, jalapeno

with each passing month it gets increasingly difficult for me to think of a food that i dont like. even big nasty beans are starting to register on the tasty radar.

Guest JohnTqs
with each passing month it gets increasingly difficult for me to think of a food that i dont like. even big nasty beans are starting to register on the tasty radar.

i don't like a ton of foods, i like plenty, but not as much as i would like to like. because i think food is really cool. hopefully in the future i will be open to trying more food.

i don't like a ton of foods, i like plenty, but not as much as i would like to like. because i think food is really cool. hopefully in the future i will be open to trying more food.

one way to enjoy a food you normally wouldn't like is to fast for 3 or 4 days and then eat it. it will always taste pretty good after that

Guest JohnTqs

one way to enjoy a food you normally wouldn't like is to fast for 3 or 4 days and then eat it. it will always taste pretty good after that

yes that will work, thanks

Pizza

Burritos

Lasagna

Eggs [omelettes, deviled eggs, over easy...you name it, I love it]

Spaghetti

Japanese curry

Palak Paneer with potato naan

Hot mother fucking peppers, the kind that burn you from the inside and make you infertile

Guest JohnTqs
you're a good American :laughing:

my thoughts exactly when making this thread, hehe. i'm actually very skinny despite eating food like this, vermont isn't as fat as states like texas. most states aren't really, but the US does have a weight problem, without a doubt.

Archived