• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    • Frost/Nixon
    • Milk
    • The Reader
    • Slumdog Millionaire

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't believe slumdog took so many... it wasnt even that good... i felt nothing towards any of the characters... the so called "love story" is nonexistent... everything seem forced to fuck... the only thing i did enjoy was the editing and the cinematography but films like Amores Perros and City of God did so much better. It was a fun film... but not top #35 of all time on IMDB.

QUICK EDIT::

fuck that song at the end

Guest abusivegeorge
do you people seriously have opinions on who whould win an oscar?

You've upset mcgriff, this will be a fucking mega showdown.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

slumdog deserved best picture. but it did win a silly amount. did it win best sound mixing or something? spread the love around a little.

p.s. jai ho

So I was reading an interview with Charles Burns and apparently David Fincher's next project is an adaptation of Black Hole

Link

Now with a film adaptation of Black Hole, directed by David Fincher, on the horizon and another, Peur(s) du noir (Fear(s) of the Dark), in the can, Burns is breaking into an entirely new industry.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah i heard about that awhile ago. one of my favorite comics but (as i've said on here before) the story isnt that interesting - its the art that interesting so the film version will have to add alot of story to make up for being live action and shitty looking.

really he should make a movie out of dash shaw's bodyworld. fuck yeah!!

Guest Mirezzi
p.s. jai ho

If that annoying fucking song is any indication of the quality of the film, I'll just skip this one.

Listening to that shit thirty times during the Oscars made me feel like I was sitting in a crowd full of mullet-headed 50 year-old men at Cirque Du Soleil in Vegas.

Archived