IGNORED

How irrelevant are you?

oyster

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the least irrelevant and 10 being the most irrelevant, how irrelevant would you say you are?

To put it in an everyday sort of context, a 1 is like someone asking you what time it is and you looking at your watch and giving them the time on your watch, and a 10 is like screaming , "look how irrelevant I'm being right now".

Just out of curiosity, how irrelevant would you say you are?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, taking what you just posted as a quote from my earlier post in your "shrooms" thread, as Nancy Reagan is fairly related to the subject of drugs. In the specific context of the thread, it is slightly irrelevant, especially in a gramatical sense as there was no real leading up to the posting of her name, but it was a somewhat related if not loosely related reference. I would really only rate that as a 6 on the irrelevance scale.

pikachu

This is an interesting and complex post, in this context, and it is fairly challenging to place a number on from the irrelevance scale. Although the proclaiming of "pikachu" in a thread that has no pertinence to pikachu, Pokemon, anime, or even Japanese television culture is indeed irrelevant, the very fact that this thread is about irrelevance certainly lowers its place on the scale. Also, pikachu is actually a fairly common 'meme' like thing to exclaim in an irrelevant situation, which lowers the rating again. On the irrelevance scale of 1 to 10, I give this a 5.5.

on the other hand, actually being relevant to the discussion is also irrelevant, as it goes against the thread's topic.

still on the other hand, somethings opposite is in fact relevant to it, just like black is relevant to white even though they are opposites.

"celery" is not the opposite of "white", but it is far more irrelevant to "white" than is "black", which is in fact its opposite.

Guest my usernames always really suck

relevant enough to impregante a b***tch by jizzing on a seat at da movie theatrz and she sits on it in tha next movie m****erf****ucker

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

this repetitive series of symbols is very masterfully constructed irrelevance, and accomplishes irrelevance in a context where that is quite challenging.

This is an 8.5 out of 10 on the irrelevance scale.

If I was to try and create the perfect method of being irrelevant in the context of a discussion on irrelevant, I would say it is to be irrelevant in a way which is not excessively "random" or "crazy", for example simply posting a picture of a popular 1960's rock band, such as The Beatles, would be more irrelevant than posting "zisihf ifh i gaih gPOOP POOP I EAT POOPOPOPOPO RUGRATS RAUGIGIGI" followed by a picture of a fat woman with a strap on dildo thrusting into a hole which she has carved into a lime.

pikachu

This is an interesting and complex post, in this context, and it is fairly challenging to place a number on from the irrelevance scale. Although the proclaiming of "pikachu" in a thread that has no pertinence to pikachu, Pokemon, anime, or even Japanese television culture is indeed irrelevant, the very fact that this thread is about irrelevance certainly lowers its place on the scale. Also, pikachu is actually a fairly common 'meme' like thing to exclaim in an irrelevant situation, which lowers the rating again. On the irrelevance scale of 1 to 10, I give this a 5.5.

If I was to try and create the perfect method of being irrelevant in the context of a discussion on irrelevant, I would say it is to be irrelevant in a way which is not excessively "random" or "crazy", for example simply posting a picture of a popular 1960's rock band, such as The Beatles, would be more irrelevant than posting "zisihf ifh i gaih gPOOP POOP I EAT POOPOPOPOPO RUGRATS RAUGIGIGI" followed by a picture of a fat woman with a strap on dildo thrusting into a hole which she has carved into a lime.

What about a picture of John Lennon with a strap on dildo thrusting into a hole which he has carbed into a lime?

Archived