IGNORED

i had a dream last night

YEK

i woke up in the dream after these wild ideas had passed through my head so i thought i was actually awake (but i wasn;t) and i went over to my computer to type it out cause it was funny /genius.... all i remember was that it involved joyrex specifically and watmm in general.

i went to the keyboard to type it out and it was like i would hit all the keys wrong so i'd meant to type: "and that was when" but it would come out like: "blue airplanes". totally fucking random but because of this i can't remember the genius of the first thought, cause i couldn't type it proper and i thought i was awake i have no idea what the statement/joke whatever actually was. i only know that it was good enough that i was frantically typing jiberish trying to get it down for what seemed like 5 minutes until i gave up and decided to randomly hit keys which would then turn into words

fml, jk, it was fun

Guest Enter a new display name

yek is in fire with his countless threads, but I appreciate him that way. BTW nice new pic in your profile page. ;)

i had a weird episode last night, where i was on the verge of dreaming. not sure if was falling asleep or waking up, but one second i was in my bathroom and the next in bed, halfway between being awake and asleep. having just enough powers of consciousness to decide this was a good time to force myself into a lucid dreamstate, i willed myself to be back in the bathroom and simultaneously i was standing up and leaving my bedroom and walking onto the landing, while still in bed. as i entered the landing i started shivering (in bed) really violently and you know that kind of underwater windy sound you get in your ears/head when shivering (?) it was like that except it sounded like i was outside in the wind at it was really cold. so anyway i willed myself to switch modes of consciousness again and i was back in the room and the shivering stopped but i wanted to go back into the dream so i willed myself back on the landing and i suddenly was going through the motions of opening my door and walking onto the landing again. except it felt really real and not dream like (not even lucid dream like) it felt like i really was in bed and on the landing simultaneously and the windy shivers started up again really violently then i woke up and i was sitting on the edge of my bed with my hands on my knees. so now i dont know if i was on the landing or in bed or neither or both?

Archived