IGNORED

quaristice ambience!

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

i made myself a quaristice playlist awhile ago of my favourite tunes ( i know alot of fans have )

BUT! i just realised theres about 2 hours (an hour + Perlence subrange 6-36) of dark ambient stuff. sweet! !!!

Guest bitroast

yeah. its not the only good stuff for me, cos i originally dug all the other beats stuffs (man oh man, Perlence range 7, WNSW, IO(mons), etc) and i kind of ignored the ambient stuff.

then!! all of a sudden, the ambient stuff sounded amazing. i figured with autechre releasing quaristice the way they did, they're happy for fans to pick the albums/tracks apart and get what they want from it. and you can make such a sick ambient album from this stuff.. i think i need to listen to more ambient musics.

I actually haven't listened to any of the Quaristice EPs, are they good?

also I'm a bit confused, Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae is on Bleep, are there more ep's besides that?

oh man you are selling yourself short.

There is quaristice (versions) which is only avaiable if you are moneybags fanboy who got in on the preorder or have even more money to ebay it. Also there is soulseek and bittorrent, which i feel 100% justified in using to get this album considering it is no longer available through any legal avenue.

Quadrange is fantastic as well, but think of it like this. Quaristice and versions is the album that takes place in the 'Quaristice room' and quadrange is sort of like what that room looks like when its empty after the initial party. This is not a bad thing, but just be warned its quite repedetive/ambient.

I bought Quadrange tonight and it's really great. I love the track Perlence losid 2, the way the notes are softly separated and blend together into a smooth ambiance.

Now's not really the night to enjoy it though, I have a lot of homework to do still and The Plc ccc was seriously stressing me out listening to it. Something about the driving sub and the static background really gets under my skin.

Archived