BLACK STONE CHERRY 13:25 - 14:05

JOURNEY 14:30 - 15:10

DREAM THEATER 15:35 - 16:25

ZZ TOP 16:55 - 18:05

WHITESNAKE 18:35 - 20:05 TBC

DEF LEPPARD 20:45 - 22:30 TBC

awesome

Guest Funktion

the best part of that was jonathan davis getting thousands of sweaty metal fans to scream "we don't need no education" that was some expertly subtle trolling.

so far this is pretty much exactly what i expected, a massive mike patton farce.

i know tha feeel innnn...it is tha real thing

*assplodes*

u cant refuse tha embraaaace!@

he is extremely cocky in performance, but actually very down to earth and sweet irl..

totally. I actually got to meet him backstage at a mr. bungle show in chicago. he talked about drum machines and bug spray. he was nice.

lolllll

gremlin vocals

he is extremely cocky in performance, but actually very down to earth and sweet irl..

totally. I actually got to meet him backstage at a mr. bungle show in chicago. he talked about drum machines and bug spray. he was nice.

yeah ive met him twice he loves to just talk about random retarded stuff. I dont even remember what we talked about really but he talked to me and my friend for like 30 mins. I was in a puddle on the floor after that.

uuuuuuuuuu come from out of nowheererererrre

i don't...

i miss his hair and silly glasses...thats it tho...he was a pretty good guitarist but his ideas and personality were a complete 180 from the rest of the band...i was glad to see him go.

i bet they're making a shitload of money for this gig...maybe he will sign me to ipecac now that he has more money! Not that he didnt have enough already.

i don't...

i miss his hair and silly glasses...thats it tho...he was a pretty good guitarist but his ideas and personality were a complete 180 from the rest of the band...i was glad to see him go.

i bet they're making a shitload of money for this gig...maybe he will sign me to ipecac now that he has more money! Not that he didnt have enough already.

I like jims hair more than mikes hair now

yay he's having fun... he'd said he would never reunite with fnm b/c it was such a drag...glad to see thats changed

JACKHAMMER....

aoaoaoaooaoaoa

nooo chris! mike patton = everything!!!! HE MAKES ACID TOO

Archived