IGNORED

revolution 1 (take 20)

Bubba69

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

you're really fucking boring by the way!

see what I did there?

Yeah, I thought this was the real recording, I just have these shitty laptops speakers to hear it on. But yeah, to me this isn't THAT amazing. I mean, I'm not HUGE Beatles fan so I don't really have enough placement for it and the whole revolution number 9 thing is not where I think the most of the genius of the beatles lies. I think it is pretty ahead of its time but not really where their strength and recognition should be defined. But yeah, it is really interesting when bootlegs of early and significant recordings show up out of nowhere.

Guest David R James
Yeah, I thought this was the real recording, I just have these shitty laptops speakers to hear it on. But yeah, to me this isn't THAT amazing. I mean, I'm not HUGE Beatles fan so I don't really have enough placement for it and the whole revolution number 9 thing is not where I think the most of the genius of the beatles lies. I think it is pretty ahead of its time but not really where their strength and recognition should be defined. But yeah, it is really interesting when bootlegs of early and significant recordings show up out of nowhere.

Yeah theres no denying that its not real, you hear the whole parts of some the small bits used in R9.

Yeah u cant place almost any genius on R9 cos its just john messing around on a mixing desk bring spliced tape loops in and out, i suppose its just the statement that means something. I think the genius resides in the blend of music and sound.

Archived