IGNORED

Chicago, Detroit, Redruth

karmakramer

Guest bitroast

there's some average stuff on there.. but there's also some real good stuff as well to make up for it :)

the matetron ep is also good:)

Guest bitroast

i feel like adding.

there are some real good tracks (like brain rave, clikilik, rotting flesh bags, comphex, swet), and overall i like the album. on the flipside, the tallyho sample on the first track pisses me off a lil. breakbeat metal music just sounds like i love acid but crappier. argument fly totally sounds like reason presets over 303...

but then again. the good tracks.

i feel like adding.

there are some real good tracks (like brain rave, clikilik, rotting flesh bags, comphex, swet), and overall i like the album. on the flipside, the tallyho sample on the first track pisses me off a lil. breakbeat metal music just sounds like i love acid but crappier. argument fly totally sounds like reason presets over 303...

but then again. the good tracks.

I agree with that assessment... that tally ho bit pisses me off, I wouldn't call it a sample it's more or less the whole drum track re-used, btw I love Tally ho!

Breakbeat Metal music is so weak.

clikilik, rotting flesh bags, comphex, swet are excellent tunes however.

Guest bitroast

yeah. im not even sure if i'd hate it as much if i hadnt early heard tally ho and liked that (yeah tally ho is sick!) but i dunno, i kinda keeps it just one step away from being a track i like.

also, another thing i felt like bringing up. as much as i like the album now and all, did anyone else feel a bit disapointed after rotting flesh bags was the taster? i mean, its abit of a stand out track. not because its so greatgreatgreat or anything, but because its one of the more chilled tracks on the album, and maybe the. .warmest? either way, its hardly a good representative of what the album's about, and i think releasing it on the planet-mu myspace before the album came out as a 'taster' or sample was partly the reason why i hated the album in the first place and why i needed to give it time to appreciate it.

if you're gonna release a track month/s before an album is released, dont pick the odd one out and give fans thrown off expectations :(

yeah. im not even sure if i'd hate it as much if i hadnt early heard tally ho and liked that (yeah tally ho is sick!) but i dunno, i kinda keeps it just one step away from being a track i like.

also, another thing i felt like bringing up. as much as i like the album now and all, did anyone else feel a bit disapointed after rotting flesh bags was the taster? i mean, its abit of a stand out track. not because its so greatgreatgreat or anything, but because its one of the more chilled tracks on the album, and maybe the. .warmest? either way, its hardly a good representative of what the album's about, and i think releasing it on the planet-mu myspace before the album came out as a 'taster' or sample was partly the reason why i hated the album in the first place and why i needed to give it time to appreciate it.

if you're gonna release a track month/s before an album is released, dont pick the odd one out and give fans thrown off expectations :(

yeah I'm with you all the way on your assessments.

The Willy Wonka samples rule in Rotting flesh bags. That's an awesome track.

Guest AOOproductions

I actually like Mate Tron better! Meatabix is one of my fav acid tunes he ever did! And Mate Tron is fuckin lush as well, really deep shit. Especially on a nice system. Vibert keeps acid alive to me. Ceephax does to, but vibert i luv cause u can tell its not like he cares a shit ton, its' just a hobby... so its super fun. While that tally ho & Plug stuff u can tell he dug deep for those samples and progressions he used.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived