IGNORED

Killzone 2

mosca

No idea what the actual story is like seeing as i've been kicking the shit out of online battles since i got it.

pure bliss.

any takers?

the aiming in the original killzone was really sluggish. better this time around?

nope still a bit ropey - but you get used to it

needs less Xbot

thought guerilla had removed them?

Mosca, you no doubt have seen me online - take a look at my ranking and join me in a match sometime!

you better believe it

why dont you guys all just join the army ?

Because while I don't mind having a MA-82 shoved up my ass on some fictitious alien world, I'd rather not experience it in real life.

BTW, this game is FUCKING AMAZING - the level of detail is above and beyond what any game on any system has done before it - and the storyline is typical sci-fi fare, it's the environments and sound effects and gritty realism that pulls you in and makes you part of the story. It's not like other FPSes where you can Rambo into a situation and expect to come out alive - you poke your head out of cover, and it's most likely going to get shot off. It's hard, too - I'm playing on Veteran skill level on the single player campaign, and I can't count how many times I've been shot or blown up by the damn Helghast. The audio especially is amazing, and in 7.1 surround, you FEEL like you're in the thick of battle. Game of the Year easily.

im an olld codger who doesnt understand new videogames

but inst this that controversial game that faked in game footage at the E3 from like 2-3 years ago ?

how does it compare to that?

but inst this that controversial game that faked in game footage at the E3 from like 2-3 years ago ?

They didn't "fake" anything - it was a target render, and the press were the ones who said it was in-game footage. There's a good comparison video out, and I personally think it looks BETTER than the target render in many areas:

Mind you, that's the original trailer vs. E3 2007 - I'll see if I can find a more up-to-date video. I know there was a developer interview where they talk about the target render versus the actual game...

Guest assegai

They didn't "fake" anything - it was a target render, and the press were the ones who said it was in-game footage. There's a good comparison video out, and I personally think it looks BETTER than the target render in many areas:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=21610"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=21610" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

How do you embed that shit?

im an olld codger who doesnt understand new videogamesbut inst this that controversial game that faked in game footage at the E3 from like 2-3 years ago ?how does it compare to that?
How do you embed that shit?
Silly, I'm an Admin!

If there's a need to embed GameTrailers videos, I can add some BBCode to do it.

Guest assegai

Bah, I try to embed vimeo and gametrailers pretty frequently...thought it was something I was doing wrong.

Bah, I try to embed vimeo and gametrailers pretty frequently...thought it was something I was doing wrong.

OK, then I'll add Vimeo and GT quick inserts.

Guest assegai

OK, then I'll add Vimeo and GT quick inserts.

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite.gif

Oh, if anyone is having problems with the ATAC on the top of the building, there is a small crawlspace (with an RPG in it) in the front of the dias (just go down either stairs to your left or right) you are standing on that you can safely lure the ATAC towards the electrical pylons to hold it in place to lob off a well-placed RPG. Four of those and that bastard will go down in flames.

i'll add you and you can whip my ass with guns and sex stuff.

tried to join a game with papa last night - world full, man i'm getting radge at that shit.

*shakes*

*puts K2 on again for another quick session that will last 4 hours*

Archived