IGNORED

Empire: Total War

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi
i remember liking shogun, maybe i'll check this out

The cycle got much, much better with every installment, so you should most definitely check out Empire if you liked Shogun.

I love the total war series, but...

The AI is laughable for both the battles and strategic map. I would play a couple of campaigns, then stick to online. The game is usually buggy as hell, particularly the rt warfare mechanics and the Creative Assembly are notorious for crap patches.

But theyre always so close to being the perfect game.

If anybody fancies a couple of games online from Thursday, feel free to pm me.

I love the total war series, but...

The AI is laughable for both the battles and strategic map. I would play a couple of campaigns, then stick to online. The game is usually buggy as hell, particularly the rt warfare mechanics and the Creative Assembly are notorious for crap patches.

But theyre always so close to being the perfect game.

If anybody fancies a couple of games online from Thursday, feel free to pm me.

AI got a huge overhaul in empire (i fucking loathed the medieval 2 ai, god it was shit, didnt stop me from gaming the shit out of it though), and is supposed to be tremendous this time around.

Pickin up my copy tomorrow, just installed watercooling on my graphics card to try and milk it for this game.

Im stoked for the multiplayer campaign map that should be testing/coming out soon after release.

Been playin for about an hour now, so far it has exceeded my expecations.

After playing the demo on steam i was a bit dissapointed with a lot of things, the sounds were repetitive, the units unresponsive and wonky, load times were gigantic and it didnt run very well on my computer. Ive experienced none of these problems in the full game, and after some overclocking/display tweaking the game looks and runs beautifully.

Archived