IGNORED

Oreo cookies

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest nene multiple assgasms
my wee smells sugar puffs after eating them

are those the same as honey smacks (formerly sugar smacks)? if so, me too!

If your pee smells like sugar, you have a problem that is larger than finding the next box of Oreos.

nah, those sugar puffs/ smaks do perfume the pee. The worst are coffee/venison/asparagus pee though

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I don't know how to describe the taste of an oreo. they don't taste like chocolate. they just taste like brown chemicals.

Guest tv_party
I pooped green once.

Oreos are awesome.

Did you eat or drink something purple preceding this incident?

I have to ask because this happened to me a few times and the only culprit I could figure was this purple protein drink I had a few times.

I pooped green once.

Oreos are awesome.

Did you eat or drink something purple preceding this incident?

I have to ask because this happened to me a few times and the only culprit I could figure was this purple protein drink I had a few times.

No, I actually had spinach tortellini for dinner. It's happened twice. The second time I didn't even have anything green. I heard that if you eat a bunch of potassium, it can turn your shit green. I assume the first one was just food coloring and the second was too much potassium.

Archived