IGNORED

I didn't know Joyrex made music

beneboi

Guest my usernames always really suck

Well it was a salon, but I figure you still call them barbers. A chick cut my hair which is why I think she gave me a fucking, Prince Valiant haircut, which is girly by today's standards.

It took me a week and a half of not-shampooing to make it look manly again.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

A pageboy? Oh dear.

PrinceValiant2.jpg

Best find somewhere else, or at least ask for a different girl this time. If you're unhappy though, you should say something, maybe come back later and speak to the manager. They should fix it for free and maybe even give you some money back or a free cut next time or something.

Guest Iain C

I think Usernames meant to start a new thread or be facetious but I too know the pain of getting a really shit haircut.

I did several years as a ponytail-wearer with a pathological avoidance of hairdressers!

last time i went to a salon i got a decent cut. decent enough. every time before that when i got my hair cut it was a fucking abomination. hence me not bothering to get my hair cut. i also wanted to grow my hair long any way but shitty haircuts sealed the deal.

point is shave your head bald and get a tattoo on your scalp.

kast time i got a haircut was in 2001, i cut my hair to look decent for a girl my best friend met online.

she called me a pumpkin head and i deemed from that day that i would never cut my hair to impress anyone.

grew dreads and now bitches just be touching a niggas hair without asking.

Guest Iain C

Since I started buzzing my head I have to do it every 4 or 5 days to maintain the neatness, I'd actually quite like to grow it back out and have a fringe again but I really can't be doing with the fuzzy ugly intermediate stage.

Guest catsonearth
i'm struggling to find the point in all of this. i mean, is it supposed to be a total burn that someone went through all the trouble of setting up a myspace page, typing all those captchas, waiting for the confirmation email, activating the account, making 5 or 6 tracks (with some amount of work put into them), sitting there and individually uploading each track using myspace's incredibly clunky interface and then on top of that taking the initiative to actively go around searching for people to add as friends as well...and returning to the page several times to update and post new songs...all for the sake of making fun of a guy who made an internet messageboard that they got banned from?

because last i checked that was pretty fucking lame.

jesus christ, way to take everything too seriously. the tracks made me laugh and i highly doubt it took more than half an hour to make that myspace. who cares? you write paragraphs and paragraphs on this board that are maybe read by two or three people all for the sake of convincing someone like me that i shouldn't troll your favorite tv show and i could easily say that's a complete waste of time. but you do it and it's fine, because that's how you're gonna spend some free time. i'm actually impressed that brian ellis took the time to do this, it's funny and it gets funnier when he continually updates the tracks. the more elaborate it is the funnier it is.

i'm sorry i wasn't entertained by this fucking hilarious joke. my bad. at first i didn't realize how funny it is to continuously make fun of how much of a loser someone is by obsessing over them and dedicating time and effort into sticking it to them by any means possible, including making tracks about them on down time at your retail job. but now that i get how funny it is, i haven't stopped laughing for the last day straight. seriously, it's just that hilarious. especially, like you said, when he updates them again and again. the sheer humor that displays, the dedication to providing fun and entertainment for all, the fact that he's constantly thinking of ways he could better improve and offer sharper pwns...i'm really impressed with that.

i'm struggling to find the point in all of this. i mean, is it supposed to be a total burn that someone went through all the trouble of setting up a myspace page, typing all those captchas, waiting for the confirmation email, activating the account, making 5 or 6 tracks (with some amount of work put into them), sitting there and individually uploading each track using myspace's incredibly clunky interface and then on top of that taking the initiative to actively go around searching for people to add as friends as well...and returning to the page several times to update and post new songs...all for the sake of making fun of a guy who made an internet messageboard that they got banned from?

jesus christ, way to take everything too seriously. the tracks made me laugh and i highly doubt it took more than half an hour to make that myspace. who cares? you write paragraphs and paragraphs on this board that are maybe read by two or three people all for the sake of convincing someone like me that i shouldn't troll your favorite tv show and i could easily say that's a complete waste of time. but you do it and it's fine, because that's how you're gonna spend some free time. i'm actually impressed that brian ellis took the time to do this, it's funny and it gets funnier when he continually updates the tracks. the more elaborate it is the funnier it is.

i'm sorry i wasn't entertained by this fucking hilarious joke. my bad. at first i didn't realize how funny it is to continuously make fun of how much of a loser someone is by obsessing over them and dedicating time and effort into sticking it to them by any means possible, including making tracks about them on down time at your retail job. but now that i get how funny it is, i haven't stopped laughing for the last day straight. seriously, it's just that hilarious. especially, like you said, when he updates them again and again. the sheer humor that displays, the dedication to providing fun and entertainment for all, the fact that he's constantly thinking of ways he could better improve and offer sharper pwns...i'm really impressed with that.

you are still taking it way too seriously, its not like you have to find it funny just don't obsess over it

Guest catsonearth

you are still taking it way too seriously, its not like you have to find it funny just don't obsess over it

i've never obsessed over it, i just pointed out how silly it was and how the whole thing was more a pwn on brian e himself than on joyrex. then people want to call me out and drop little snide disses toward me, but are essentially perpetrating what they accuse me of perpetrating in the first place.

Archived