IGNORED

I didn't know Joyrex made music

beneboi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

theres a new one now about toys r us. I lol when he says, 'im such a lewwserr' in the first track.

i like the coldplay sample on the new one but can't understand the lyrics.

Joyrex, you should claim copyright on these tracks and then sue Brian Ellis for infringement. They were created under your name after all.

Joyrex, you should claim copyright on these tracks and then sue Brian Ellis for infringement. They were created under your name after all.

lol he should sue afx as well while he's at it

make another peewee remix instead of pretending to be Yes or the new "hip" version of some one hit wonder Italo Disco band.

• 3 months later...
Guest catsonearth

i'm struggling to find the point in all of this. i mean, is it supposed to be a total burn that someone went through all the trouble of setting up a myspace page, typing all those captchas, waiting for the confirmation email, activating the account, making 5 or 6 tracks (with some amount of work put into them), sitting there and individually uploading each track using myspace's incredibly clunky interface and then on top of that taking the initiative to actively go around searching for people to add as friends as well...and returning to the page several times to update and post new songs...all for the sake of making fun of a guy who made an internet messageboard that they got banned from?

because last i checked that was pretty fucking lame.

Guest abusivegeorge
i'm struggling to find the point in all of this. i mean, is it supposed to be a total burn that someone went through all the trouble of setting up a myspace page, typing all those captchas, waiting for the confirmation email, activating the account, making 5 or 6 tracks (with some amount of work put into them), sitting there and individually uploading each track using myspace's incredibly clunky interface and then on top of that taking the initiative to actively go around searching for people to add as friends as well...and returning to the page several times to update and post new songs...all for the sake of making fun of a guy who made an internet messageboard that they got banned from?

Guest Franklin

SERIOUSLY LOL

LOL

its about damn time someone dropped a real bomb on here.

Maybe they just thought it was funny? A lot of other people certainly did. And i imagine making those songs mustve been entertaining... making that myspace wouldve taken an hour tops. You guys act like youve never wasted time doing something silly.

edit: wow im getting a lot of top page posts today

Guest catsonearth

well, the point is if you're going to operate on the basis that you're better than someone and that they are deserving of mockery, but then you mock them in such a way that shows you to be far more worthy of mockery, you're kind of setting yourself up to look like a douche.

Archived