• Created
  • Last Reply

one of the third round analord tracks to be rediscovered as great

tracks to signify those rounds

1. xmd5a

2. pitcard

3. w32.mydoom

4. w32.deadcode

5. (trying to figure out if there is a 5th round, including the midievil raves, snivel chews, etc.)

5. halibut acid?

• 4 weeks later...

SM1643.jpg

i imagine racer-x listens to this song on repeat every time he gets in his badass fuckin car. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

fucking love this track, easily in my top 5 for analord. i think it'd be foolish to try and narrow down to anything past 5. probably still foolish aiming for 5.... but since everybody's doin ittttttt: i'm self employed, mydoom, where's your girlfriend... oh fuck this is just too damn hard.

capsaicin i know EXACTLY what you mean about listening to this track in an airport (especially after having done it about a week ago). i kept waiting for a plane to blast off into space.

• 2 weeks later...

W32.mydoom.au@mm and VBS.Redlof.B are INTENSE !!!

Those two tracks are so out of place in this reality .. you would have to go to some kind of Weird 4th Dimension to make sense out of these two tracks ..

Field of Hope

• 3 months later...

bumping for continued love of this track and analord as a whole. for whatever reason tonight was the first time i really enjoyed redlof and FUCK i've listened to it like 15 times.

Guest PWSTEAL

Yeah, W32.mydoom.au@mm is an amazing track.

For some reason when I began my Analord journey I would always skip this track.

But than later discovered it's amazing-ness. :happy:

• 1 month later...

Love how that 808 (or 606 whatever) snare changes decay at the beginning, and when the 505/707 kick comes in, and the reverb on those snares sound so great as well. And the claps, how they blend together with the snares.

And love that synth that's about there the whole way through, it sounds like it's being torn apart or summat

"HOLY FUUUCK ITS THE TECHO-UFO0o0O!!! SHI-" just about sums up my feelings towards W32.mydoom.au@mm

ok this. Even if you like the track how is it like the most abstract 4th dimension of all analord tracks. I think it's pretty fucking straightforward. I'd call something like Xmd5a 4th dimension

Archived