IGNORED

W32.mydoom.au@mm

YEK

It's an excellent track but there's no need to dissect it. Lol.

hi,

read the rules

yea u think ur bein cool but in reality u gotta read the rules too and you cant tell anyone anything yet with your abysmal post count

your join date is fail, you don't have any say in anything

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the bit around 6:20 is the same as one of the bits in fenix funk, and for some reason that put me off, i didn't like the idea that fenix funk involved cut and paste.

edit: hmm, maybe they're not _quite_ the same after all, but almost

but listening to it again, yeah, w32.mydoom.au is nice

• 7 months later...

i'm sure i said this before in this thread (maybe it was another analord thread), and some prick accused me of just being contrary, but this is definitely the worst track out of all the Analords in my opinion.

It sounds to me like patchup of old sequences/patterns used in other analord tracks, played through different synth-patches. Same with analoggins.

Analoggins is one of my fav. analord tracks btw. Bliss.

yeah, I am totally down with the Analoggins

when it comes to mydoom, I don't hate it but it is definitely the worst. I find it impossible to say what the best analord track is (it keeps changing, though for a while I would proabably go for w32.deadcode) but when it comes to naming a worst analord track, it has always been mydoom without having to think for a second about it.

<!--quoteo(post=979266:date=Mar 14 2009, 06:12 PM:name=Doom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doom @ Mar 14 2009, 06:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=979266"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=979246:date=Mar 14 2009, 05:50 PM:name=Capsaicin)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capsaicin @ Mar 14 2009, 05:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=979246"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=979242:date=Mar 14 2009, 06:38 PM:name=Rabid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rabid @ Mar 14 2009, 06:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=979242"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=979214:date=Mar 14 2009, 04:44 PM:name=cpokey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpokey @ Mar 14 2009, 04:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=979214"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's an excellent track but there's no need to dissect it. Lol.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi,

read the rules

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yea u think ur bein cool but in reality u gotta read the rules too and you cant tell anyone anything yet with your abysmal post count

post cunt

<a href="http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=boardrules" target="_blank">read the rules</a>

Advice.

yeah they're quite good :spiteful:

it's weird really, i've always preferred backdoor ranky of the A11 tracks.

redlof never grabbed me and it never got played much until after i made a track and everyone said it was a massive redlof rip off (which i can see) though i thought i had probably stolen more from crying in your face to be honest... neither was an intentional steal. redlof certainly wasn't as, like i said, i never really bothered with it until people pointed out that i had ripped it off. i now really like redlof, though probably prefer the majority of other analords. if i had to take one analord 12" and smash it to bits, it would definitely be 11. (fortunately i don't have to do that though). i really wish i'd bought 2 binders now (i bought none). when it came out i thought "fuck off am i paying 40 notes for what looks like a tacky kebabhouse menu you pisstaking ginger cunt" but given the immediate resale value i could have paid for one with the other and still been in profit. pretty sure rephlex are still knocking them out on ebay for 200 quid each. i know i would if i was them. oh well....

this is the track i was on about in case you're vaguely interested in my rambling

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/40893-discom-4b/

yeah they're quite good :spiteful:

it's weird really, i've always preferred backdoor ranky of the A11 tracks.

redlof never grabbed me and it never got played much until after i made a track and everyone said it was a massive redlof rip off (which i can see) though i thought i had probably stolen more from crying in your face to be honest... neither was an intentional steal. redlof certainly wasn't as, like i said, i never really bothered with it until people pointed out that i had ripped it off. i now really like redlof, though probably prefer the majority of other analords. if i had to take one analord 12" and smash it to bits, it would definitely be 11. (fortunately i don't have to do that though). i really wish i'd bought 2 binders now (i bought none). when it came out i thought "fuck off am i paying 40 notes for what looks like a tacky kebabhouse menu you pisstaking ginger cunt" but given the immediate resale value i could have paid for one with the other and still been in profit. pretty sure rephlex are still knocking them out on ebay for 200 quid each. i know i would if i was them. oh well....

this is the track i was on about in case you're vaguely interested in my rambling

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/40893-discom-4b/

redlof is excellent and is my favourite from a11. It was probably one of the first afx tracks which initially caught my attention (I wasn't a listener of his music back in '05)

Looking back on the analord series, I wish there were more releases. I tend to have an analord evening here and there in life and I end up listening to the whole series in one go. These tracks are some of the most memorable work in his discography.

great track by the way LUDD.

i don't understand how anybody can call this track bad. and somebody said its cut and paste from other tracks? really? I thought all of the patterns and melodies pretty much were in the same theme. This evokes a stronger emotion from me than most other analord tracks. Probably the most epic, climaxing track for me aside from analord 10.

one of the third round analord tracks to be rediscovered as great

tracks to signify those rounds

1. xmd5a

2. pitcard

3. w32.mydoom

4. w32.deadcode

5. (trying to figure out if there is a 5th round, including the midievil raves, snivel chews, etc.)

Archived