IGNORED

AE tracks that are

sneaksta303

Guest Chogg
Usually pisstakes are pissy. general rule of thumb.

True, in that they are shit-quality recordings or even just shit-quality ideas, released as kind of a joke or even a downright fuck-you to audiences - but that doesn't always mean they're not enjoyable. Lots of people like Smojphace. Lots of people like Just a Souvenir. Lots of people like quaristice.

Besides, don't you suppose the producers of mainstream pop garbage played on continuous loop on the radio know that what they're creating is utter shit and an insult to centuries of musical development? They do, but they release it anyway, because it pushes the right buttons and generates income. It's a pisstake. And thousands upon thousands of people love it - many of them aware of what shit it is.

On the other hand, I've never heard the word pisstake before joining this forum, so my interpretation may be off.

Usually pisstakes are pissy. general rule of thumb.

True, in that they are shit-quality recordings or even just shit-quality ideas, released as kind of a joke or even a downright fuck-you to audiences - but that doesn't always mean they're not enjoyable. Lots of people like Smojphace. Lots of people like Just a Souvenir. Lots of people like quaristice.

Besides, don't you suppose the producers of mainstream pop garbage played on continuous loop on the radio know that what they're creating is utter shit and an insult to centuries of musical development? They do, but they release it anyway, because it pushes the right buttons and generates income. It's a pisstake. And thousands upon thousands of people love it - many of them aware of what shit it is.

On the other hand, I've never heard the word pisstake before joining this forum, so my interpretation may be off.

I'm pretty sure JAS was not a pisstake...

Guest AOOproductions
Besides, don't you suppose the producers of mainstream pop garbage played on continuous loop on the radio know that what they're creating is utter shit and an insult to centuries of musical development?

First off JAS is not a pisstake... im utterly insulted and will seek to ban you in any way I can.

Secondly, these mainstream artists are trying to make money. But when AFX twin does it, it's because he's in a "pissy" mood because he is an ARTist. And in the end the consumer loses out due to his artsy bipolar disorder. So the audience who expects more from him, the audience that seeks the quality products due to the mainstream crap gets the hose. I understand your analogy but it doesn't really work...

Ofcourse these "pisstakes" come with the territory of liking an artist that is such an iconoclast... but it doesnt mean we should embrace them just because he didn't take his pills(or rather did).

Besides, don't you suppose the producers of mainstream pop garbage played on continuous loop on the radio know that what they're creating is utter shit and an insult to centuries of musical development?

First off JAS is not a pisstake... im utterly insulted and will seek to ban you in any way I can.

Secondly, these mainstream artists are trying to make money. But when AFX twin does it, it's because he's in a "pissy" mood because he is an ARTist. And in the end the consumer loses out due to his artsy bipolar disorder. So the audience who expects more from him, the audience that seeks the quality products due to the mainstream crap gets the hose. I understand your analogy but it doesn't really work...

Ofcourse these "pisstakes" come with the territory of liking an artist that is such an iconoclast... but it doesnt mean we should embrace them just because he didn't take his pills(or rather did).

First off JAS is a pisstake... im utterly insulted and will seek to ban you in any way I can.

Parhelic Triangle

LCC

Arch Carrier

Dael

Clipper

Stud.

on another note, i don't think you can get any more average than Ipacial Section.

not that good, not that bad...just okay. very, very okay.

One thing that really blows my mind about AE music is how much the die hard fans disagree about which tracks are good and which are bad.

I would consider all of those tracks to be above ae standard, personally.

ya and id consider uviol to be one of the best tracks theyve ever done

autechre songs and overrated in the same thread title?

i don't understand why you'd think any of their stuff is "overrated"

cause youre posting on this forum?

stfu i should only be posting in this forum and the other music subforums but i've got too caught up with GB lol

i came here for the music, just like you

Archived