IGNORED

yesterday

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

i met matthew perry, star of fools rush in, while jogging in new york city.

edit: true story

Guest Drahken

I ran into Ben Stein at a Dennys in Sacramento. True Story.

edit: no I didnt win his money, but I got clear eyes.

edit2: and he hit on my grandma, yea Ben Stein likes silver bush.

Guest ms-dos

I hung out with abacadabra last night, but there were other people there whom I was also meeting for the first time, so I didn't get a chance to have much of a sustained talk with him.

Cool dude though. Didn't get drunk enough.

Guest Stoppit

I nearly elbowed Dame Judi Dench in the face when she came to open a new visual arts centre at the college I was attending at the time.

Guest hahathhat
I nearly elbowed Dame Judi Dench in the face when she came to open a new visual arts centre at the college I was attending at the time.

"Damn, that's Dame Judi Dench, now I have to find a different old lady to elbow in the face."

Guest Stoppit

Judi Dench, being quite short, has a face that is exactly the right height for elbowing.

Plus, that bitch should have watched where she was going.

Guest hahathhat
Judi Dench, being quite short, has a face that is exactly the right height for elbowing.

Plus, that bitch should have watched where she was going.

i want to know more. did you apologize? did she give you a stern talking-to? did you hit on her?

how did she smell??

i actually really hate judi dench

that's DAME judi dench to you muthafucka

i think she should MC for norman cook

Guest Stoppit

It's not particularly interesting...I was walking round a corner, she was coming the other way, accompanied by the principal...I think my elbow was probably already raised (partly because of the way I was holding my bag..and maybe partly because of some sixth sense that told me that someone needed an elbow in the face)

I think we did the usual sudden-stop-followed-by-both-parties-apologising-although-it's-not-really-anyone's-fault-except-maybe-the-architect-who-designed-the-stupid-college (we're british, we're good at apologising)

and then we went our separate ways.

she smelled like a true british institution....by which I mean; industrial disinfectant.

Guest Iain C

I've not met too many famous people. As a child I met the guy who played Tosh from the Bill in a hotel bar (surprise surprise) and got his autograph on a menu - this was less than a year before he died I think. My mum approached him. Also saw the late Richard "Twice Nightly" Whitely of Countdown fame having his breakfast in a hotel in North Yorkshire - didn't approach him because he looked a bit surly. Late 2007 I met Tony Robinson (Baldrick, Time Team, etc.) at the Barbican but didn't say anything because I had a mouth full of flapjack. A few months ago I met Kate Lonergan (Maid Marian from fondly-remembered 90s kids TV series Maid Marian and her Merry Men) in a pub where my mate works.

For two years I lived with the bass player from nu-metal band InMe - really great guy.

Guest Iain C

Actually I've just checked and Tosh didn't die until 1998 and I must have met him in 1995 or earlier. Well done Tosh!

I've not met too many famous people. As a child I met the guy who played Tosh from the Bill in a hotel bar (surprise surprise) and got his autograph on a menu - this was less than a year before he died I think. My mum approached him. Also saw the late Richard "Twice Nightly" Whitely of Countdown fame having his breakfast in a hotel in North Yorkshire - didn't approach him because he looked a bit surly. Late 2007 I met Tony Robinson (Baldrick, Time Team, etc.) at the Barbican but didn't say anything because I had a mouth full of flapjack. A few months ago I met Kate Lonergan (Maid Marian from fondly-remembered 90s kids TV series Maid Marian and her Merry Men) in a pub where my mate works.

For two years I lived with the bass player from nu-metal band InMe - really great guy.

maid marian gave me a raging horn

Guest melotronic

i sold a shitload of books to sir paul maccartney. heather mills was there, that was shit.

i took an elevator with Rob Zombie around the time Astrocreep came out and i was obsessed with it. he was real nice. smelled good too, which surprised me. That was my favorite celebrity meeting cause he actually chatted me up (i must have been like 8 or something at the time).

oh and just this christmas i saw robin williams walking the beach near my parents place. he was all head down, half-bearded to look different, but he waved to us and said "hello, nice day, EH" and i laughed and said yes, it is. then he kept walking. he really emphasized the eh. that was funny. americans.

oh and just this christmas i saw robin williams walking the beach near my parents place. he was all head down, half-bearded to look different, but he waved to us and said "hello, nice day, EH" and i laughed and said yes, it is. then he kept walking. he really emphasized the eh. that was funny. americans.

hahaha, that is awesome

Guest hahathhat

my aunt in new york saw a man on a streetcorner on a motorcycle. it looked like bruce willis. she was staring, trying to figure out if it was really bruce willis.

bruce willis noticed her staring, and deadpanned... "yep, it's me!!"

then he drove off on his bike.

same aunt got cut off in traffic by jack nicholson. he flashed his here's johnny grin as he did so

I met Jeff Goldblum yesterday in a bar, true story.

Now that is cool

my aunt in new york saw a man on a streetcorner on a motorcycle. it looked like bruce willis. she was staring, trying to figure out if it was really bruce willis.

bruce willis noticed her staring, and deadpanned... "yep, it's me!!"

then he drove off on his bike.

lol

Ive met darth vader. (in the suite)

Iggy Pop

The older brother from full house, Johnathan talyor thomas (came into my kinkos)

Natalie Portman would come in all the time to fax (harvard kinkos). I worked nights. She went in during the afternoon.

I met Dustin Hoffman

My sister is the one that meets all the famous people. She massages people backstage at a music venue in Richmond

Archived