IGNORED

yesterday

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melotronic

also, does anyone know vic reeves of vic and bob? i sold him a load of books too.

and apparently when i was a young young man i went swimming with david threlfall, frank gallagher from shameless for those who know him

oh, and embarassingly, joanna lumley :getlost:

Guest hahathhat

i met many disney characters at disney world, includinb gut not limited 2 pluto mickey n roland duck

Guest Karnov
She's still a good looking woman, directing theatre now apparently.

Glad to hear that - she was lovely.

i've accidentally ignored Jimmy Saville, shook Raekwon the Chef's hand, was harrassed at a wake by former Newcastle Utd Asst. Manager Terry McDermott and followed around Edinburgh by Keith-from-The-Office.

Also met Darth Vader, but it may not have been the "real" Darth Vader. He was in a supermarket.

yesterday afternoon i had the pleasure of meeting Norman Cook (aka Fat boy slim) whilst in the que at TK max. he is a very normal guy.

thats all.

did you remind him that he bit "weapon of choice" from "reg" by mike and rich!?@$#

if you didn't, then your life is pathetic and worthless

and for an added bonus here's how you have that conversation

him: hi, i'm norman cook.

you: oh man i love your work... especially that cut you nicked from richard james... which one, oh yeah weapon of choice christopher walken dancing on the ceiling fucking brilliant mate!!@$#

Guest melotronic

listening to reg now and he's right

the beat is the same

the vocals are reminiscient

stealer

wasn't jonothan taylor thomas on home improvement??

Haha, oops, yeah. I didn't watch either shows. I just knew I recognized him and said do I know you?

Archived