IGNORED

goats

Fred McGriff

goats are friggin awesome. they yell at you like men. they hang out in trees. they eat bottles and cans. they faint (fainting goats... almost worthy of another thread). i love goats. they make goat cheese too. check out some of these goats.

talking goats with massive balls:

fainting goats:

yelling goats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06CvUjLgK5g

goats.

edit: embedded videos not showing up, fixed with links

edit: goats.

Guest zaphod

i was chillin at a farm market and i had a book in my hand (underworld by don delillo) and this goat strolled up and started munching on the book. i was like "here, take it, it's pretty weak, maybe you'll find something there that i haven't" and he ate the book.

2008_0520Goats521080003.15461735_std.JPG

Guest abusivegeorge
i was chillin at a farm market and i had a book in my hand (underworld by don delillo) and this goat strolled up and started munching on the book. i was like "here, take it, it's pretty weak, maybe you'll find something there that i haven't" and he ate the book.

2008_0520Goats521080003.15461735_std.JPG

lol

Guest 277: 930-933

Goats have given me so much more laughing fits than all the lolcats and rofldogs, pwnpigeons and kekemonkeys put together.

Their cheese is goat and they taste pretty good themselves.

Archived