IGNORED

Time for some epic lol Spiderman jazzband

fenton

Guest Wall Bird

These are pretty good. My favorite is still the one that Tec has had in his signature all there years:

03.jpg

Guest glasse

I used to have a program on Win 95 or 98 called Spiderman cartoon maker. It had little animated sprites (characters, objects, vehicles) you could put into these predesigned backgrounds and sequenced them into scenes to make a story. It was fun you could make Mary Jane as tall as a building and shoot rockets from her chest, have cars flying through space, people shooting police cars from an arm canon, etc.

The problem was when I got a faster PC or windows, the animation went too fast. It was like it didn't have a clock except for however fast the processor was.

This is a funny idea, tho. I just got a book each of old sunday strips from the 40s-50s of Batman & Robin and Superman (avatar is from one of em). Maybe I'll scan some in and post them so we can have at em.

Guest JohnTqs
I used to have a program on Win 95 or 98 called Spiderman cartoon maker. It had little animated sprites (characters, objects, vehicles) you could put into these predesigned backgrounds and sequenced them into scenes to make a story. It was fun you could make Mary Jane as tall as a building and shoot rockets from her chest, have cars flying through space, people shooting police cars from an arm canon, etc.

The problem was when I got a faster PC or windows, the animation went too fast. It was like it didn't have a clock except for however fast the processor was.

This is a funny idea, tho. I just got a book each of old sunday strips from the 40s-50s of Batman & Robin and Superman (avatar is from one of em). Maybe I'll scan some in and post them so we can have at em.

i used have this except for batman, i got it when Batman Forever came out

Guest glasse
Do it, Glasse!

That sounds like it would be a blast.

yeh i scanned a few pages in last night. i want to do one first before i post em. i also have the celebrated cases of dick tracy.

run it inside dosbox and it'll be the correct speed

also: forgot how lol these are

Archived