IGNORED

Is Alaksa's youth like 50% emo?

Guest Drahken

Guest Drahken

Every time I see a group of youths from Alaksa at least half of them look emo or like they probably drink faygo on the weekends. On the today show this morning they had a school choir from Alaska, and the emo ratio was off the charts. Is there some kind of requirement to get paid for living in Alaska that involves mascara, black hair and woman's jeans? Can we start shipping the emo kids from around here your direction? Please respond, this is urgent!

Guest Iain C
Is there some kind of requirement to get paid for living in Alaska that involves mascara, black hair and woman's jeans?

I think you mean eyeliner rather than mascara. Mascara's just for twinks.

Guest glasse
...or like they probably drink faygo on the weekends.

do they also listen to a lot of insane clown posse on the weekends?

Guest Drahken

Im on a professional fact finding mission here, and I suspect Salvatorin would be an authority on the subject.

Guest abusivegeorge

the last I looked, the final evolutionary stage of Salvatorin took place, and he is now a tree, unable to respond to the internets.

Is there some kind of requirement to get paid for living in Alaska that involves mascara, black hair and woman's jeans?

I think you mean eyeliner rather than mascara. Mascara's just for twinks.

Why bother with eyeliner?  I just look through a pair of prank bionoculars.

Guest Betty

Now other band has as many novelty air-fresheners available for the car as ICP. You know what that means don't you?

d_5182.jpg

cad_a0085_dt.jpg

d_5184.jpg

Every time I see a group of youths from Alaksa at least half of them look emo or like they probably drink faygo on the weekends. On the today show this morning they had a school choir from Alaska, and the emo ratio was off the charts. Is there some kind of requirement to get paid for living in Alaska that involves mascara, black hair and woman's jeans? Can we start shipping the emo kids from around here your direction? Please respond, this is urgent!

This is a very relevant question you have brought up. Its actually a wonderfully deep mechanism which causes EMOS to exist in Alaska. Most of them are emo because they don't know why the hell they are living in Alaska and hate it here and have very bad social skills. Its funny, sometimes in the lower 48 you have at least functional people who choose to wear dark clothes...but here nearly anyone who dresses "in that fashion" suck uncontrollably.

The first major group of emos comes from the children of people who "came here and fell in love with Alaska so they decided to settle down and raise their kids." The parents make the mistake of not going fishing, not going hunting, not embracing Alaska for what it is, and their children get raised on videogames (thusly becoming socially inept and hating Alaska). Basically, the nerds become emos and goths to fit into something.

The second group is kids of unsupportive depressed native parents who are also socially outcast and they more or less cling to some kind of emo/goth/depressed/shit group of people.

I don't know what is worse, these guys, or military kids. At least emo kids can be manipulated...the military people really are just hard at work breaking down Fairbanks into any stupid media controlled town...fuck

But yeah there are a lot of emo faggots around here, but funny enough they aren't harassed at all, must be the socially accepting nature of people that I've come to see around here.

Guest JohnTqs
But yeah there are a lot of emo faggots around here, but funny enough they aren't harassed at all, must be the socially accepting nature of people that I've come to see around here.

apparently not here...

apparently not here...

hey I didn't grow up here, I'm not saying I'm socially accepting to all...

Guest JohnTqs

apparently not here...

hey I didn't grow up here, I'm not saying I'm socially accepting to all...

it's quite obvious you're not, and not just you

that's cause everyone from norway is a fag.

that's just one example from this thread

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

it is true that Alakskans are about 3 years behind trends, but that's all changing now thanks to the internet and social networking platforms like watmm.

:snares:

Archived