IGNORED

Soisong - xAj3z

Capsaicin

http://www.thresholdhouse.com/arrivals.html

"As you may know my collaboration with Ivan Pavlov, which has been going on for a few years now, called SoiSong, is just about to release its first full length album, called "xAj3z". It's true the web site does require you to enter a password to receive more information about the product in question. Where might one find these I wonder? I believe it to be possibly the best work I have done - Check it out."

If you don't know already, Soisong is CoH and Peter Christopherson (from Coil). This is all the info I can find.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo duck

pity shitty fucking obvious one of a password doesn't work on the site yet

there was some info on soisong' space, some details in 2008-interview from blog section

there's a dvd bootleg of their moscow 2008 performance up on pirate bay. decent video recording, though the audio lacks. still worth it all to see sleazy lose the plot on jam talay say.

• 3 weeks later...

Peter says he thinks this is one of the best thing he's made, alongside musick to play in the dark. I trust the man. I just hope that hexagon cd plays in my comp.

I've compiled a bunch of interviews with Peter/Jhonn/COIL, if you're interested you can check it out here:

http://soundandsymbol.blogspot.com/2009/04...collection.html

There's also a SOISONG news hotline on the same site.

purchased. bank account took a major beating, but if this is anywhere as good as last years release its totally makes up for a week's worth of dehydrated food/instant noodles.

anyone know what this piano stealth packaging technology is about?

Guest Z_B_Z

just downloaded and the cd is on its way in the mail. amazing album. truly original and beautiful.. cant wait to hear what christopherson and pavlov have in store for the live shows... god knows the last ones were pretty sweet..

what a fucking great group this is

baza_cristiferson-400.jpg

good to know, im still waiting for mine to arrive. am digging threshold houseboy's form grows rampant in the meantime...absolute masterpiece. as well as coh's strings. these albums go well with the last soisong ep.

Guest Z_B_Z
good to know, im still waiting for mine to arrive. am digging threshold houseboy's form grows rampant in the meantime...absolute masterpiece. as well as coh's strings. these albums go well with the last soisong ep.

strings is a really great album, as is form grow rampant. ive been listening to the THBC's "amulet edition" of unfinished tracks that sleazy was selling at the brainwaves show a few months back. great companion piece to form grows rampant.

the live drumming on xaj3z is fantastic. i wonder if theyll have a drummer in their future shows..

Archived