IGNORED

"World's Smallest Microwave"

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza

http://www.iwavecube.com/default.aspx

I saw an ad for the microwave on Pandora, and I checked it out. I don't think I'd buy one because they seem to be a bit too fashion over function for me. At 10" by 10.5" by 12" inches, I think I'd be cramming things in there and waiting 10 minutes for them to warm because it only has 600 watts of power.

They look kind of cool, though.

iWave makes fridges and toasters, too.

My ideal kitchen would have a huge microwave and a small fridge/freezer.

Guest abusivegeorge

I think they are pretty uselss, unless they were in some way made portable and wireless, then that would be awesome!

Guest Tony Danza
I think they are pretty uselss, unless they were in some way made portable and wireless, then that would be awesome!

Ha! Wireless microwave. How awesome would a microwave-powered microwave be? Solar power could be generated on a roof and microwaved to the microwave every time someone wants to warm a cup o' coffee.

iWave sells a microwave with a power inverter. I guess you can power the microwave with DC current from a car by way of the inverter.

I never thought of a microwave as a necessity when camping, though. That's what a fire is for. I guess it would be good for trendy corporations planning to have an off-site meeting or some crap.

"Gather 'round the microwave, kids! It's time to radiate some marshmallows!"

Guest taxman
Didn't they develop this on 30 Rock? Hot Richard.

lol yes

i rarely use my microwave, im more of a toaster over type guy

yeah me too. microwaves make everything mushy. toaster ovens make everything nice and crispy.

Archived