IGNORED

Listening to o9 :

Guest abracadabra

Guest abracadabra

Gorgeous album. Terminal Yellow is so delicate yet rugged. That's how I would describe the whole album really.

Discuss.

Guest abracadabra

Is it really that bad?

(that can be taken to mean the shape the board is in right now, or an Aphex project being bad)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I there was like 4 months where I would listen to terminal red and terminal gold everyday, I couldnt get into any of the other terminals, I will go back again and listen to the whole album a few times sometime soon

what happened to schematic..... it was the label that i first heard glitch on.

i remember theres a set somewhere, low quality mp3, of them mixing up S.O sounds with Phoenicia/semi industrial beats...

im STILL waiting for lewd archives. been years now. boo.

and, yeah, i love the faster-beatsy one.. where it takes off in the middle is beautiful, shame the reast of the track is a bit glitch-heavy and non musical like that part.

Guest Mr Salads

Love the record. I listened to it all the time when I was in new york for the summer of '04. Riding subways listening to that shit. fuckin tits

98% of the current members here go "huh? is that some aphex project"

I'm pretty sure most of us own or have heard this album as it got talked about quite a bit when it came out.

and yet no-one mentions them in that 'hey i have a sincere request' thread even though they were a large influence on the mid-90's IDM sound. and funnily sounded a lot more like what IDMsounds like now.

no-one makes bubblebath stuff now :sniff:

I'm pretty sure most of us own or have heard this album as it got talked about quite a bit when it came out.

and yet no-one mentions them in that 'hey i have a sincere request' thread even though they were a large influence on the mid-90's IDM sound. and funnily sounded a lot more like what IDMsounds like now.

Your post is quite confusing. Church of the Ghetto PC came out in 2004.

Edit: Also, it's just one guy.

im talking dopey about schematic as a whole, as that conversation is today in another thread, and im bundling it up into a burst of emotion. sniff.

im talking dopey about schematic as a whole, as that conversation is today in another thread, and im bundling it up into a burst of emotion. sniff.

Ah okay.

*sips ice water*

Guest Glass Plate

yeah there are more people than you'd think on this board that listen to some o9. Church of the ghetto is classic.

in other words he has no idea what hes talking about, or what is going on.

err, yes i do.

edit* no-one mentioned *SCHEMATIC* in the thread today when they talk about mid 90's UDM... thought i explained that. do you know what you're on about?

Archived