IGNORED

cosmogony and cosmology

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI

i'm gonna think about what i want to say, not sure if i really want to go into it here but what do you think about the universe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRARI
I believe in infinity...

a bit broad to go into any detail...

so I won't......

i'll show you mine if you show me yours

Are horoscopes of real significance, or are they a self-fulfilling prophecy because they're so vague? If one says "You will encounter obstacles today", that seems like something could be applied to just about anything. I've found horoscopes to be true more often than not, but I think clever wordplay is the reason.

The creation of the universe is such a light topic....

Would you prefer black holes? I guess that subject is pretty heavy.

hehehe, if I hadn't brought up this subject many times before I might...

You'll just have to read my book....

I'll pm you when I am done...

The creation of the universe is such a light topic....

Would you prefer black holes? I guess that subject is pretty heavy.

Hardy har!

Heaviest shit evAr!

and deep.....

Guest IRARI
Are horoscopes of real significance, or are they a self-fulfilling prophecy because they're so vague? If one says "You will encounter obstacles today", that seems like something could be applied to just about anything. I've found horoscopes to be true more often than not, but I think clever wordplay is the reason.

i don't think horoscopes are valid, especially for everyone, because awareness of the situations described in horoscopes are contingent upon conditioning, and not everyone is conditioned the same way

Guest IRARI

i think smoking is actually good for you, because it allows you a tool (the smoking apparatus) to practice controlling your breathing, which is essential to pranayama in raja yoga (pranayama is life-force energy control)

Most people think smoking is relaxing because of the cigarettes, but it's actually relaxing because they get to take a moment out of their otherwise stressful days to stop thinking & breathe for a few minutes.

Cigarette smoke is not good for you.

I believe the ancients and renaissance alchemists created astrology to explain seemingly chaotic cycles within the universe when combined with the understanding of time and the effects of gravity, as it relates to perception, ...

i think smoking is actually good for you, because it allows you a tool (the smoking apparatus) to practice controlling your breathing, which is essential to pranayama in raja yoga (pranayama is life-force energy control)

wow, I now feel better about my nicotine addiction...

Most people think smoking is relaxing because of the cigarettes, but it's actually relaxing because they get to take a moment out of their otherwise stressful days to stop thinking & breathe for a few minutes.

Damn you Auto, you're right, I just need to breathe more deeply and not rely on cigarettes to remind to do this...

Guest IRARI

i'm not so sure. i think if there is a god then god controls what many beings consider the inevitability of consequence. if the universe isn't conscious then yes maybe cigarette smoke is always bad for you.

Guest IRARI
Why not just practice breathing without a tube?

well many traditional smoking materials also provide their own distinct pleasure beyond the pleasure of healthy breathing. if there really is a right way to breathe that helps unify you with the godhead then that should be enough, but i think that all pleasures will be unified if there is a benevolent creator and afterlife.

Guest IRARI

Atop what do you think about time and numeration in general, since you believe in infinity? isn't it impossible to exactly subdivide something that is infinite? therefore aren't time and counting impossible? then how is it that we rely on clocks and seasons? mustn't someone or something be adminstrating them?

Guest IRARI
so i have learbnt that smoking causes you to ask questions that aren't importnat

why isn't any of this important?

Guest IRARI

i think theoretically the universe shouldn't be able to exist in matter. first because the totality of time can never be known unless time is like a sphere, but then it would have to be defined by limitations. second because logically both existence and non-existence are real, but existence has prevailed as evinced by the fact that we can discuss this here and now. what happened to non-existence? was it never possible? but it is real, even if only as an idea.

Guest IRARI

would anyone like to explain bubble universe theory, particularly how or where the multiple universes are located within the multiverse?

Irari:

perhaps...

Time is relevant to starlight, correct?

And gravity creates the orbit of planets around stars....

so time and gravity are interrelated, creating whatever method of timekeeping we think works best for the earth...

measuring time will change as we get closer to the sun...

Everything is possible imo....

so the 'As Above, So Below' statement sums up how I feel...

yes I believe there has always been something keeping everything in order. Be it personal or not, I am not sure...all I have are my experiences to go on and how they relate to what knowledge I have been programmed with up until now....and perhaps knowledge I have gained through the collective memory.....

humanity is a product of this first thing, and perhaps we are a copy of it, being able to do whatever we are capable of thinking about...

0=1

Archived