IGNORED

Imagining the tenth dimension

thehauntingsoul

This is an amazing vid. It basically explains in layman's terms how to visualize the higher dimensions. While I don't exactly agree with his conclusion, I really enjoy the way he gets there. Once you get past the 6th dimension it starts to become a little more opinion-based and less actual comprehension of reality.

But yeah. Really cool vid. I love how it explains the ideas of choice and probability within a physical realm. The idea that time is a 4th dimension is one I've always understood, and the idea of a cube created from dimensions 4-6 containing all life's time, choice, probability etc is very apparent, but not something I would have ever arrived at myself.

check it out!

Guest Gary C

So jazz I've only just regained my sanity after the last time I went mad attempting to imagine the infinity of unperceivable nothingness.

dude, i'm only going to say this once.

STAY IN YOUR AUTECHRE FORUM.

Well good thing you got it out of the way early.

Yeah i hate the songs he writes in his vids, they are utter shite. His philosophy is top notch but wtf music about extra-dimensional philosophy?

Archived