IGNORED

I Wonder if my Roommates Will Find it Funny

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza
m aybe you should clean your bathroom though

I just cleaned it two days ago. I can't keep up with cavemen. The mirror and wall are stained so this is as clean as it gets. I could clean that brown whatever to the left of the razor, but I didn't want to disturb the spider.

What should I name him?

It is a him. I checked.

Guest Tony Danza

Yay! Jose said he saw it this morning and couldn't stop laughing. I'm so glad my effort didn't go to waste. What a relief.

Oh man your confusing.

jesus christ nigga! i'm saying i don't want to stay at your house cuz you obviously have some crush on someone else and/or i am an extreme homophobe and you make me fucking sick.

Guest abusivegeorge
Oh man your confusing.

jesus christ nigga! i'm saying i don't want to stay at your house cuz you obviously have some crush on someone else and/or i am an extreme homophobe and you make me fucking sick.

I think your an extreme homophobe and I make you fucking sick. But thats ok becuase I'm sure you'd fuck me if ever you had the chance and visa versa. All of watmm is the same.

Oh man your confusing.

I think your an extreme homophobe and I make you fucking sick. But thats ok becuase I'm sure you'd fuck me if ever you had the chance and visa versa. All of watmm is the same.

:embrassed:

watmmmmmm *whistles through teeth*

Archived