IGNORED

Doctors (BBC1)

Guest Iain C

Good idea?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea for Doctors to have this incest storyline?

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion / I don't watch Doctors
  2. 2. Should Michelle and her half-brother embark upon a romantic relationship?

• Yes, in public
    • Yes, in secret
    • I'm not sure
    • No
    • No opinion / I don't watch Doctors

i love the doctors theme tune, it just has nothing but chords, can't even remember it now.

For me the doctors theme tune will always remind me that I'm late for afternoon lectures.

Channel 5 is alright, I quite enjoy their undemanding documentaries and I really enjoy how shit the Gadget Show is. It's better than ITV, fo shizz.

Plus we got (off the top of my noggin') - House, Home and Away, CSI (NY, Vegas and Miami), Law and Order (SVU, Criminal Intent, and whatever the other is ...), Neighbours, The Mentalist, NCIS, 30 Rock, Numb3rs, Everybody Hates Chris, Whose Line Is It Anyway, and Pocoyo which is one of the most IDM kids show ever.

Channel 5 is alright, I quite enjoy their undemanding documentaries and I really enjoy how shit the Gadget Show is. It's better than ITV, fo shizz.

Plus we got (off the top of my noggin') - House, Home and Away, CSI (NY, Vegas and Miami), Law and Order (SVU, Criminal Intent, and whatever the other is ...), Neighbours, The Mentalist, NCIS, 30 Rock, Numb3rs, Everybody Hates Chris, Whose Line Is It Anyway, and Pocoyo which is one of the most IDM kids show ever.

:pinch:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C

Doctors bump. Is anyone else really liking Ruth a lot more since she was sectioned? I've even found myself fancying her a bit.

• 4 months later...

No, I had the same problem with ghosts when they were introduced to Diagnosis Murder. If ghosts exists in these TV shows in which people die a lot, what's stopping them all from coming back at some point?

I'm pretty sure that today Doctors just jumped the shark.

There's a ghost witnessing the aftermath of his own death.

Not true. Doctors has not jumped the shark and this is not the first time they've messed around with a supernatural storyline, although I'm not sure if this is the first time they've had ghosts specifically.

Doctors is far from jumping the shark, have faith in the writers. Since the Wimbledon break it's been going from strength to strength IMHO. But they need to get Piotr Szkopiak directing some soon because he's the best director.

talking of 5. can u get me the autograph of mike carlsson who used to be the NFL analyizer on NFL on 5 before they stopped showing nothern american sports. mike is a fuckign badass.

Dude, best news. IT'S STAYING. Monday Night Football. So good.

Mike Carlson is indeed a king.

"THE DOLPHINS WIN, THE DOLPHINS WIN, THE DOLPHINS WIN"

"He couldn't be more alone than Amy Winehouse at marriage counselling"

"He couldn't be more alone than Steve McLaren at the FA Christmas Party"

What a man.

The NFL games that Sky had are also going to ESPN, but I think it's ESPN America. I'm only tempted to get ESPN via TopUpTv if it's included but I kinda doubt it.

Archived