IGNORED

My Brute

Guest boo

Guest Rambo
Pretty much, anyone who wants to can level him up. I'll PM you both the password. He's got most of his points from pupils though so far.

babe, can you babe me the passwabe?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys,

i have a confession to make. i have become addicted to mybrutes. i think i have about 11 of them and i usually can't remember all of their names. my little armies. and i level them up every day, like i'm hoeing a field of root vegetables.

sometimes when i'm not leveling up my own dudes i go to the highest-ranked brutes' pages and see if they've had any good fights lately. the matches at the upper levels can be pretty great.

there's nothing wrong. it's just. . weird.

love,

a/d

Holy shit I finally won a fight against someone with a bear.

i usually win fights like that because my brute blows everyones animal away with his breath,

dude, I'm gonna refer you to this thread:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/47243-have-you-ever-gotten-drunk-on-mouthwash/

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest placidburp

Ha! Yeah, I had a few goes too. I thought they would have had new weapons/beasts by now, like an Eagle or a Dragon and flaming swords and stuff..

Guest abusivegeorge

OK who made a brute called WATMM? They were level one and I had to make a new brute coz I forgotten the name of my old one. So I search for watmm, hoping to get the team up but no, I get a single brute called WATMM and I crushed them like the girly fucking fag that WATMM is.

Guest abusivegeorge

shit... i cant remember my password and they don't have a way to retrieve it

Oh man I had this problem, pissed me off for a while, but then WHABAM so pitted! It came to me and I rode that password wave all the way to the arena.

Archived