IGNORED

Congrats to Antarctica, the most IDM thing in the universe.

Fred McGriff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're supposed to extract from that that richard d james and I are on an isolated gay cruise together with a hull full of schmidt's gay and we are about to die yet we've lived full lives so it's not tragic in the least.

like fuck it is.

oh SHIT i literally just gave myself a semi with my antarctica track.

it's funkier than a robotic mosquito's tweeter

and then buzz crashed, NAY bluescreened :(

it'll take me an age to get the exact fucking random sample combo i had again raaaarrrrghh :cry2:

Guest glasse
like fuck it is.

it'll take me an age to get the exact fucking random sample combo i had again raaaarrrrghh :cry2:

it was destined to fail because Antartica is ambient. Things that are IDM only exist in the future. Things that are ambient are nearly eternal.

like fuck it is.

it was destined to fail because Antartica is ambient. Things that are IDM only exist in the future. Things that are ambient are nearly eternal.

it was rhythmical, but noisy - containing both the shuffling gait of a shoggoth and the wind's massive yet subtle drones stretching from the plains of queen maud land to beyond the plateau of leng.

sooooooooo now tell me, do you want to dispute the fact i was a fraction away from capturing an eldritch geometry in the horrific, degraded rhythm buzz was squelching out just before it crashed, or would you like to read those good ol rules just one more time?

Guest glasse
like fuck it is.

it was rhythmical, but noisy - containing both the shuffling gait of a shoggoth and the wind's massive yet subtle drones stretching from the plains of queen maud land to beyond the plateau of leng.

sooooooooo now tell me, do you want to dispute the fact i was a fraction away from capturing an eldritch geometry in the horrific, degraded rhythm buzz was squelching out just before it crashed, or would you like to read those good ol rules just one more time?

*snide retort*

• 2 months later...

Archived