IGNORED

Hark! Spring is upon us!

Guest Etch

I was thinkin about this the other day.

Some i am robot and proud is nice springy stuff

and yeah i was thinkin about kickin on Sakura too

maybe some Tryshasla if i dare.

squee, that song was beautiful. i think with the conbination of the video made it have a profound effect on me. i see scenes like this in my life everyday in japan. after the excitment of it all comes the emptiness of it all. japan can be quite a cold place sometimes.

Yeah, it's a beautiful tune indeed. They've made another track called Lost in Portuguese which is just as beautiful and I suppose it is supposed to be like the B-side of Lost in a Moment - or maybe it's the other way around.

I really hate myself for wasting money on going to New York and not Tokyo instead.

COME ON!

YES!!

Oh and track 19 off of Dirtbike vol.2 by buck 65. He states: "You keep on trying to formalize the informal, while I study this catalogue of common birds"

there be some really good songs on those dirtbike files. i got all 3 on my computer. that song about st. anthony (i think on part 1) is the shit.

Wips's humpelndenBEATS is great spring music, just jammed Brad York and it's good shit.

fuck yeah! i was blasting that shit all week, and continue to do so.

also, candlestickmaker

and any kind of tribe called quest or dilla or digable planets style hip hop

also, broadcast

etc

short skirts

and a long jacket

but yeah all the girls are starting to de-winterize now.

also were you at the bus stop on mckenzie in front of reynolds high yesterday? i thought it may have been you after i got up and caught the bus. i felt rude cause if it was you i was being a prick.

that's because you're a big piece of poo that is continually eating more poo

try and refute this simple fact

yeah i mostly listen to the first five or so tracks on the first album. i guess slipknot is kind of like a big greasy meat pizza that i am really into right now.

How did SlipKnot end up in my pretty Spring thread? We will have sandals and linen shorts only please. None of this irreligeous tripe.

I for one am really looking forward to the lavender bloom.

More spring music please.

Archived