IGNORED

Hark! Spring is upon us!

Guest Etch

Spring is upon us! Birds are in the trees and many a merry song they do sing! Only this morning, whilst taking tea in the garden amongst the drifts of blossomfall, I was delighted to set eyes upon my first Wheatear of the year! A charming little fellow he was too!

wheatear_male_300_tcm9-142530.jpg

As a days grow longer and brighter I ponder on the place of Electronic Music is this delightful season, a genre that can often seem so cold and wintry, crisp as the driven snow. Please, dear friends, post suggestions of songs and melodies to compliment this glorious time of year.

i was working from home today, sunlight was pouring through the windows:

cinematic orchestra

massive attack

tribe called quest

damien marley

Guest Rightsidedrive

bibio vignetting the compost, boards of canada dawn chorus, and casiotone for the painfully alone vs children.

Guest Rightsidedrive

Oh and track 19 off of Dirtbike vol.2 by buck 65. He states: "You keep on trying to formalize the informal, while I study this catalogue of common birds"

squee, that song was beautiful. i think with the conbination of the video made it have a profound effect on me. i see scenes like this in my life everyday in japan. after the excitment of it all comes the emptiness of it all. japan can be quite a cold place sometimes.

i was working from home today, sunlight was pouring through the windows:

cinematic orchestra

massive attack

tribe called quest

damien marley

All great picks. Haven't listened to Cinematic Orchestra in a loooooong time...

Archived