IGNORED

My opinion on the piano

Guest my usernames always really suck

I hate the piano. I absolutely loathe it.

It sounds out of place in classical music, it sounds out of place in jazz, it sounds out of place in techno, it sounds out of place wherever it is, in any context you could possibly place it. No matter how good someone is at playing it, I hate everything about the sound itself. I especially can't stand piano-only music with the tinkle-tinkle-plink-plink-tinkle-tinkle all over, the very sound grates the very core of my being into a spiteful swirling mass of concentrated rage and hatred. I hold the piano on no pedestal other than that of execration and belligerence.

The piano is good for nothing but fire-wood.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

so for the last five months there's been king size burger king cups popping up all over my neighborhood. there was one under my car the other day. there are no burger kings near me. there's a mcdonalds, but not burger king. there's some hispanic migrant workers who have been perpetually doing maintenance work for the last year and i know they eat fast food for lunch. i'm onto them. one day i'm going to catch the litterbug and i'm going to confront him about his diet. unless he's filling the cups with water, in which case, good for him.

Guest zaphod

such a good idea. but i don't know where these have been. it's also a lot of soda, or tea, to drink at one time. the king size is huge. it's ridiculous.

i absolutely agree with you dude

i also cant stand 'guitar music' either, there's just something so boring and wrong about it. i really hate that kind of sound. i'm bored to tears at live acts in toronto

there are so many more possibilities out there, why limit yourself to boring sounding shit thats been dated to like the 50s or whatever. music needs to continue to evolve, same with the live performance IDM is music e(in)volved

It's like a knife to the mind....

Best description of the piano, I wish I'd thought of this but I'm not exactly a Harlan Ellison when it comes to creative writing.

i absolutely agree with you dude

i also cant stand 'guitar music' either, there's just something so boring and wrong about it. i really hate that kind of sound. i'm bored to tears at live acts in toronto

there are so many more possibilities out there, why limit yourself to boring sounding shit thats been dated to like the 50s or whatever. music needs to continue to evolve, same with the live performance IDM is music e(in)volved

i dunno man have you ever listened to guitar music?

like Tom Morello, off the top of my head. What you're saying sounds stupid as fuck. Plus metal wails and has nothing to do with the 50s?

fail. get out of my country, moran.

where are you in canada? are you in the gta? we should meet up for breakfast

i just dont like music that involves guitars or guitar sounding instruments. somebody has a different opinion and you flame them? what happened to common canadian human decency dude

It's like a knife to the mind....

Best description of the piano, I wish I'd thought of this but I'm not exactly a Harlan Ellison when it comes to creative writing.

Hehehehe!

I was speaking of your comment....

but you can have it if you like....

where are you in canada? are you in the gta? we should meet up for breakfast

i just dont like music that involves guitars or guitar sounding instruments. somebody has a different opinion and you flame them to shit? get real man

lol read the rules

i'm in bc dude, toooooo far! but if you're ever out this way for whatever reason let me know. i'm at like an 87% none rape level when it comes to visitors. for 2009.

Archived