IGNORED

My opinion on the piano

Guest my usernames always really suck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm in bc dude, toooooo far! but if you're ever out this way for whatever reason let me know. i'm at like an 87% none rape level when it comes to visitors. for 2009.

we could always pretend :angry:

only vegan lesbians take the acoustic guitar seriously

i like solo piano music

whenever someone hates piano i think they were forced to play piano as child. where you forced to play piano my usernames alw...?

i like solo piano music

whenever someone hates piano i think they were forced to play piano as child. where you forced to play piano my usernames alw...?

Never touched a piano. Not even a piano-like synth keyboard.

every time i've seen you it's been pretty awkward and shit, i feel bad for looking like a rude weirdo. and i swear i didn't mean it man... i swear

i could say the same thing about me, whatever man. i was just trying to make some lols, shits getting real

i don't get all the backlash i'm getting from what i said earlier. when i referred to 'guitar music' i meant mainstream stuff like radiohead and stuff. rdj doesn't like it either...he's quoted in an interview. i wouldn't say i 'hate' it i just don't enjoy listening to it

rdj likes ween. ween uses guitars.

Aphex Twin has said, "I don't really like rock & roll." Despite this, he has had an influence on rock bands like Radiohead. However, he has dismissed the idea of going on tour with them: "I wouldn't play with them since I don't like them."

i lost interest in their new music almost immediately, it's funny, i used to love radiohead, even when they are experimenting they can't get to where most of the electronic "experimental" ARTISTS ARE DOING SOOOOO

I GUES I'M NOT AS HARDCORE INTO THEM AS I ONCE WAS.

caps

i bought their dvd of music videos though, pyramid song and shit, good times

this is a thread with different opinions

also, guitar music is great (sonic youth (not the noise bs but songs like KAren Koltrane and Wild Flower Soul and Rain On Tin), My bloody Valentine, Smashing Pumpkins is great as well)

Piano music is great as well, Debussy and Erik Satie, how can you not enjoy their piano music

Don't like guitar music???

Chax, I think we should see other people.

:cry::cry::cry:

autopilot i'm sure we'll get through this difficult rocky period, fall back to our IDM foundations and become stronger after all

plz don't break chax's <3 it's fragile

Haven't you ever heard Seefeel's Quique? That album has tons of guitar. It's a masterpiece.

...and Dayvan Cowboy? BoC's best song.

Great Amon Tobin tracks like Deo...BT's "This Binary Universe"...

Guitar makes everything better.

Archived