IGNORED

dancehall lp's

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI

i have always liked dancehall but it remains mysterious to me for several reasons

one i'm not as well-versed in it as i'd like to be and two the lyrics are unintelligible

anyway i would like to invest in some dancehall lp's preferably one artist's discog

recommend me some so far i really like wayne lonesome i wish he'd released lp's

Buju Banton and Capelton are some big dancehall guys. as you can see i dont have very obscure tastes in dancehall

there is this one capelton song that is so catchy i have to listen to the entire thing every time i catch it, its fantastic but i forget the name of it here -

Capelton does a lot of dancehall stuff but i guess this wouldn't be considered one of his dancehall songs, i just love it

i tried some bounty killer lp's; dancehall does seem to really be a singles genre

mostly true but a lot of the bigger artists make pretty solid albums

Capleton - more fire

Buju Banton - til shiloh

Sizzla is probably the most popular dancehall guy but i never got too into him

not a big fan of Lady Saw either, but i found a video of hers that is quintessential dancehall

Guest IRARI
i think you might have the thread mistaken, Irari didn't only request fake gangster insane clown posse style dancehall

i do find myself gravitating toward slackness but can enjoy conscious ragga too

i prefer cutty ranks when he wasn't a poser doing gangster rap style themed albums

i am very much not into the stuff that grabs too much from american hip hop culture, i personally don't listen to anything in the 'raga' genre because of how influenced it was by our rap

Guest IRARI
i prefer cutty ranks when he wasn't a poser doing gangster rap style themed albums

i am very much not into the stuff that grabs too much from american hip hop culture, i personally don't listen to anything in the 'raga' genre because of how influenced it was by our rap

yeah that was one of the factors that turned me off about bounty killer's albums

I like this hip-hop mix of this tune the best...

There was a video of him doing this live a while back that doesn't seem to be on youtube anymore.

the shit kills.

this shit is insane as well...

Archived