IGNORED

Josh Freese new album for $75000

azatoth

Guest telikan

well, the money came from an inheritance because presumably his family is dead as fuck, so that's why he's a 19 year-old with $20k to blow. if i were him and wanted to do it, i would, and don't think i'd be embarrassed.

Guest telikan
The guy from Florida that bought the $20,000 package and I have been joined at the hip since Sunday and I won’t even go into all the stuff that we’ve done in the past 4 days but I’ve already gone above and beyond for him and we’re continuing to have a blast. I’ll start posting stuff soon on my website and on youtube but just to give you a quick idea... mini-golf with Maynard James Keenan, pizza at Mark Mothersbaugh’s house, sensory deprivation tank sessions, a signed snare drum I used on a Nine Inch Nails tour, slumber party at the Queen Mary, going to gigs of mine with me, pulling items out of my closet, etc., etc.... He’s a great kid and a friend for life. We’re having him check out of his hotel and stay at our house tomorrow night. It’s a LONG, LONG story that I’ll write about later. You can laugh when I say this but it’s true when I tell you that he came into my life for a reason other than just the $$. I actually feel bad about taking the $$ because at this point I’m not hanging out with him or pretending to be his friend for the cash. He got all of his stuff (and a bunch more that wasn’t on the original menu) a while ago. He’s a sweet 19-year-old kid who’s had a really rough last couple years (like REALLY fucking rough.) Like... this money he spent to come out here is part of a inheritance he received (you can fill in the blanks there). I feel like his big brother and I’m trying to make this one of the best weeks of his life.

Guest Rambo

lolololololololololololoolololollolololololololololololololo

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololooll

olololo

The guy from Florida that bought the $20,000 package and I have been joined at the hip since Sunday and I won’t even go into all the stuff that we’ve done in the past 4 days but I’ve already gone above and beyond for him and we’re continuing to have a blast. I’ll start posting stuff soon on my website and on youtube but just to give you a quick idea... mini-golf with Maynard James Keenan, pizza at Mark Mothersbaugh’s house, sensory deprivation tank sessions, a signed snare drum I used on a Nine Inch Nails tour, slumber party at the Queen Mary, going to gigs of mine with me, pulling items out of my closet, etc., etc.... He’s a great kid and a friend for life. We’re having him check out of his hotel and stay at our house tomorrow night. It’s a LONG, LONG story that I’ll write about later. You can laugh when I say this but it’s true when I tell you that he came into my life for a reason other than just the $$. I actually feel bad about taking the $$ because at this point I’m not hanging out with him or pretending to be his friend for the cash. He got all of his stuff (and a bunch more that wasn’t on the original menu) a while ago. He’s a sweet 19-year-old kid who’s had a really rough last couple years (like REALLY fucking rough.) Like... this money he spent to come out here is part of a inheritance he received (you can fill in the blanks there). I feel like his big brother and I’m trying to make this one of the best weeks of his life.

There's Michael Jackson vibes to this.

Archived