IGNORED

Seeling a live show...

Guest EDGEY

Guest EDGEY

Ok, so this is a mostly an IDM crowd, and I'm just going to assume most of you are intrigued by new music, but I'm going to ask anyway...

When you go see a "band", do you prefer they play songs you know, or do you prefer new material?

-Alzado

Guest Iain C

Predictable answer, but a mixture of both is good. I guess I'll be more enthusiastic with dancing and, god forbid, drunken singing if it's a song I know. On the other hand, a lot of the time I see bands I've never heard of before who're on the bill with bands I know, and that's a great way to discover new music!

if it is a band I care about, yes, I usually like new material more than old material. But if they were only on my radar because of just one or two songs, then I like to hear those songs.

Guest assegai

Half and Half. It's sweet to bring in the new shit then toss the ole gems in when you least expect it, and encore it up with their greatest hit. Pretty standard affair.

if it is a band I care about, yes, I usually like new material more than old material. But if they were only on my radar because of just one or two songs, then I like to hear those songs.

i'll buy that for a dollar!

Archived