IGNORED

roommate crazy

Guest Tony Danza

I cam back the next day to find that he broke the door and took a motorcycle helmet, all my food, and my HDMI cable + camera cable. What a jerk.

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

Guest Tony Danza

Yeah, it all really sucks.

I'll post pictures of the broken door and empty room as soon as I get a USB cord for my camera or an SD card reader.

I'm happy to be back home with mom, though. She baked me a cake today for my birthday. :) Plus, now that my dad left her, she's a lot more stable.

It's a weird situation. I'll have a lot more money to go out drinking, but I live 20 miles farther from the bars. I guess I'll only drink beer after work with friends so I can drive over the mountain safely.

Guest JohnTqs
I cam back the next day to find that he broke the door and took a motorcycle helmet, all my food, and my HDMI cable + camera cable. What a jerk.

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

:snares:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tony Danza

I got all my stuff back, deposit money, plus an additional $27 today! Joy!

The guy stole the most random things from my room. He took a Frisbee, my computer speakers, some school books, a blanket, my motorcycle jackets, my pink helmet, my computer cables, motorcycle tank bag, a phone cord, a lint roller, a flashlight, olive oil, spices, canned goods, and my faith in humanity.

It felt so good to deposit the money order for $527.

However, it took me three disinfectant wipes to rid the stink from the HDMI cable and camera USB cable. They smelled like a mix of dog urine and cloves (my spices spilled open in the bag of things.)

Now that I'm back home with mom, I'm going to save 10% of my income and spend the rest of my money frivolously to enjoy life a bit in the new car that I'm buying.

What a world.

Archived